Chris Brown's New Love

(Its been 2 months since you've  been dating Chris Brown.) (Chris calls you on your cell phone.) You:hello.  Breezy: yeah babe what you doing?  You: at the nail salon.....what are you doing?  Breezy: I'm calling you to find out if i could come pick you up afterwards and  take you to my house.  You: umm...yeah ...i have to wake up early tomorrow and,   Breezy:don't even worry about that.I can drop you off where you need to be tomorrow.         You:(a smirk appears on your face.) "do you promise?"  Breezy: I promise. You: alright i see you later. 

                                                              (After you're done with your nails Chris  appears in front of the nail salon with his new yellow Lamborghini.) (The doors flew up slowly and he walked out the car into the nail salon.) Breezy: are you ready to go now?  You: yeah but hold on I have to pay for this.  Breezy: Nah that's okay ill pay for it. (He goes in his pocket and there in his hands is many $100 dollar bills stacked up and he took out one of them and hands it to you.) You: um chris, that's okay.   Breezy:I know so give it to the lady  You: thanx babe. (The whole entire time women in the store starred at you and breezy. inside your head you know that they were so jealous.Who wouldnt be!!!? Chis is so tall and handsome. As a matter a fact he is so sexy. Everything about him is sexy. His warm smile, His sexy abbs and his tattoos,his personality,his swagg and his laugh.) (You and breezy finally leave the nail salon and get in his car.) You: wow everytime i see you you have diffrent cars...how many cars do you have?  Breezy: just a couple  You:"lol" I could imagine what your house looks like (you and breezy start to drive on the  speed way.)  You: Damn boy why do you drive so  fast?  Breezy:why?....... are you scared?  You: no im just asking.  Breezy:( He rubs his hands on your thigh, while he keeps his eyes on the road.)" Just relax until we get there." (You feel so comfortable and safe with him.  As he turns music on in the car,he opens the window's and you close your eyes falling asleep with the breeze blowing on your face.)

                                                              Breezy:Ayy wake up,we here now   (as you slowly open your eyes you see chris right there leaning over his seat smiling in your face.) You:(smiling) wow cant believe how tired i was.   Breezy:Come on and get out the car. (As you look out your window, you see Chris's humongous house.) (Chris opens your car door and as you walked  out you feel a warm cool breeze.)   You: wow chris your house is ......amazing.  Breezy: thanx so are you.  You: lol thank you  (you and breezy walk in the front door and when you enter the living room you sit on the couch.)  Breezy: Do you need a drink? You: just water. Breezy: okay hold on ( he walks into the kichten, grabs a water bottle out of the fridge and comes to hand it to you.)  You: thank you.  (He sits right next to you and puts his arm around you.)  Breezy: what do you want to do now?  You:I dont know you wanted me to come over..........what do you want to do?    Breezy:you.   You: lol chris very funny.    (On the outside, your saying "lol very funny" to try to change the subject. you cannot believe he said this to you. Its not even like you dont want to do it. Your just so shy and dont know how to show your reall fealings.) Breezy: Do you love me?  You: I guess.  Breezy: you want to go up stairs?  (as you look at him the inside of you melt!!                                                       

                                                                (He begins to move in closer to you. as he slowly ubuttons your shirt, he leans in to begin kissing your neck and your chest.) To Be Continued...........