Chris Brown's New Love Pt.2

(He smelt so good it was hard to think straight.The scent was better than Axe spray. It smelt as if his calogne was  made in Paris or something.What ever it was it was turning me on.)  Breezy:"your skin is so soft"  (I begin to feel him rubbing on my  naked back.Up and down i felt  chills in my  spine.)  All of a sudden he stood up and looked at me like i was the  most beautifulest girl in the world. "Why are you starring at me?"  Breezy:because your really beautiful. (After he said that i almost cried. I couldn't believe Chris Brown said this to me. I was so shy so i just smiled and looked down.) Breezy:What? You don't think that your Pretty and Beautiful ?  Me:I don't know i guess so. (in my head i just wanted to scream with excitement but i couldn't let him know that.) Breezy: Come here  (I got up from the couch and walked to him.He then picked me up and i just wrapped my legs around his waist.He was even sexier up close.His face was so close to mines i had to look the other way because of my shyness. He then began to walk me up stairs while i was around his waist. As we entered his bedroom,i noticed how big it was. He then began laying me down on his white,soft,comfortable, bed. He stood over me and he took off his shirt.That's when my heart began to beat fast. I could see his sexy 6 pack and saw a writing on his chest saying "Symphonic Love." I just wanted to lick all of his tattoos!) He then unfastened my bra slowly. and took of my panties with his teeth. i was completely naked and so was he.He then climbed on top of me under the sheets. Chris:Are you a  virgin.  Me:maybe. (He then smiled at me and I felt is finger go inside of me and he took it away. I let out a sudden moan. I don't even know why. It really didn't feel good because it was kind of painful.  Me: I need to go to the bathroom  Chris: okay

                                                             I really had to go pee. I was so excited about this whole thing. After i was done i cleaned and refreshed myself up. i opened the bathroom door and there he was.He was just biting his lip starring at me. He picked me up again and threw me on the bed. The bed was so freaking soft but that wasn't what i was focusing on for right now. He layed on top of me and start talking sexy and dirty  Chris:You had me waiting for so long.   Me:what shall we do about this?  Chris:about 20 things. (He smirked at me and then start tongue kissing me.For A minuet we started kissing slowly and then it began to go fast.I felt his warm naked chest on mine. He started sucking and kissing on my neck. It felt so good and i tried not to make any noise.He pulled me in so tightly that there was no where to go. I could feel him inside of me. It felt so warm and weird.It was my first time doing this with anyone and to do this with Chris Brown was the best fucking thing in the world. It then began to hurt. just a little.  Chris:I'm sorry am i hurting you?  Me:Just a little bit. Chris:sorrry ill go slower. (And he did. little by little he pushed himself inside deeper into me.Slow and then Medium-Slow.) It didn't hurt as much anymore. In fact it felt kind of good.    Me:mmm . Chris:Do you like it   You:oh yes.I like it.   Chris:what does it feel like  Me:It feels s good. (He began to go faster and faster)

                                                           Me:oh god!!!! (It just felt so good I could not help but move my face from side to side.He then grabbed my face and made me look at him.)  Chris:look at me (he demands)  Me:oh shit!!  Chris:Tell me you like it!  Me:I like it. (He began going faster and even deeper until he was all inside me.) Chris:louder!  Me:Oh my god! please dont stop!  Chris:Tell me you like it! Me: I like it! ( We did diffrent positionsfor hours.I then screamed and let out a moan.I was satisfied and I felt so good.I was exhausted,tired,and sleepy.As i closed my eyes, He rolled off of me and went into the bathroom.He was in there for like 5 minuets. I then closed my eyes.I was trying hard not to go to sleep but i was so tired.Things went through my head as I was falling asleep. I noticed that no one knew about us really being together. Does he want me to tell people? Does he really even love me? I really didnt care about all those things so I just ignored everything. All I wanted was to enjoy this moment. I then opened my eyes one final time and I looked around his room with my tired eyes so everything faded away in a blur.I then was completely asleep.

                                                             I opened my eyes and it was morning.It was so bright in his room. It was so beautiful. I stopped what I was looking at and turned to my side. I really expected to see him there but he wasnt. I realized I was still naked and my clothe were down stairs. Only my bra and panties were with me. I got up from the bed. and saw a shower room. I really wanted  take a shower so I walked inside. It did not look like a regular shower, It was a shower with some type of system and other shower head peices. I really didnt want to touch anything inside so I just walked downstairs scilently.In the living room I found my clothe and put them on.I began to hear loud music so I went up to the balcony. There I saw alot of people including a big pool. There were alot of people there just playing inside the pool running and dancing. I saw girls twerking and I was like what the hell is going on here? I then saw a girl look up at me and she taps her friend asking "Who is that girl?" I then removed my self from the balcony. Wow like what the hell was i suppose to do? Just walk down there with my clothe on? everyone had on bathing suits,trunks, and bikini's. I didnt bring mines. I walked back on the balcony and took a deep breath. I then went down to the pool area and when i walked people starred at me. Then I spotted chris  Me: Chris like what the hell is this?  Chris: A pool party.  Me:Well you didnt tell me about bringing a bathing suit or you didnt tell about any pool party.  Chris: Oh yeah dont worry about that my mom had  bought you a bikini.well actually diffrent ones because I didnt know what size you wear.  Me: Where is she?  Chris:Shes oer there (He pointed aross the pool where there were girls sitting there laughing and talking on th coutch.)  Me:Well which one is she?  Chris: The one with the shopping bag in her hand. (As I turned around to say thank you he had already walked away to his freinds.I walked to her and said "hey"  she said hey and introduced herself saying "hello nice to meet you.Im Chris Browns mom."  Me:Oh my god its very nice to finally meet you. (She said "its also very nice to finally meet you to.""You can call me Mah,Mom,Joyce or MamaJ.

                                                         Me: Okay MomaJ  (We both laughed and had a nice quick conversation.)  MomaJ:Oh wait I just forgot about something. Here are you bikinis. You cant go try them on and when there is one that fits you, you can take a quick shower and come on down here.  Me:Im sorry but I really dont know how to work Chris's shower.  MomaJ:lol me either Im not as good with electronics like Chris.How about you go ask him.  Me:ok thanx  (As I walked up to chris he was talking and laughing with his friends.)  Me:Chris  Chris:yeah what can I help you with.  Me: The shower. Chris:Whats wrong with the shower?  Me:nothing. its just that I dont know how to work it. (He tells his friends to hold on and we go to his bedroom where his shower is.I see him pressing something and then the shower turns on.He finally shows me how to work it and then he leaves. I took a quick shower and then put on the bikini that fit me. I wasnt really ready t go down stairs all by myself. People were just gonna stare at me again. How was I gonna make new friends? I really didnt care about that right now. All I could think about was enjoying this moment.