Chapter 1.

(Y/n)'s pov.
*beep beep beep* I woke up to the most annoying sound of my stupid alarm. I had stayed up all night with my boyfriend jose. "Ugh another fucking day at school " I mumbled to myself while dragging my body out of bed and to the bathroom. I leaned over to the sink and put on my contacts in. I jumped in the shower so I can feel more awake. The warm water hit my back and hair I was so relaxed. After I was done I looked at the time my phone read 7:30 "shit I'm going to be late for school " I ran back into my room and got dressed in a cute black floral Dress with some wedges I put on a little bit of makeup which is eyeliner wing, mascera, and lipstick. I left my hair naturally wavey. I looked at the time on my phone 7:45 I ran downstairs and got my keys and backpack and left.
*at school*

I was walking as fast as I can to my first period class. I stopped in front of the door.. Shit I was late. "Miss (y/l/n) why are you late to class!? " my teacher mrs.garza said as I entered the room. "Ugh my car didn't want to start.? " I said in more of a question. "Take your seat. This is the 2nd time your tardy one more and I'll be giving you after school detention! " I rolled my eyes and went to my seat which was in the back of the classroom. When I got to my seat I sat down and looked at my best friend justin that sat next to me. Mrs. Garza stared teaching english class and I stared to daydream during the whole class period. *Ring!* the sound of the bell sounded. Everyone rushed out of room for their next period .

As I was walking I felt a hand grab me and kissed my lips once we pulled back from the kiss it was my boyfriend Jose. when me and jose kissed justin rolled his eyes.

"Hey beautiful " he said as he smiled. Gosh his smile is perfect it lights up the whole world. Justin was behind jose mocking him so I put both hands around jose's neck and Flipped justin off secretly and pulled away.

Once we were done flirting Me and justin walked to our next class as we were walking justin said "you know I really don't like your boyfriend jose" I was pretty hurt I mean I don't want my best friend to hate my boyfriend I want them to get along so we could all like hangout and stuff like that, "and why is that? " I asked him "I don't know theres just something about him that I don't like " he said to me I looked down and said "can you atleast try to get along with him? " I asked him "I'll try just for you" he said with a smile on his face. We finally got to class and we went to sit down on our desk.
*Time skip*

"Finally last period " I said to justin and my girl best friend kayla.

"Everyone take a seat, today I will be your subtitued mr. Lopez your teacher didn't leave me work for you guys so I guess you all can talk till its time to go home" mr. Lopez said to us everyone stared talking to there friends. I turned around and started talking to justin and kayla "so are you guys going to mason's party this friday? Im going if you guys go" kayla asked us "I don't know maybe what about you justin? " "hell yes of course I am" he said me and kayla just laughed .
*Ring* the last bell rang telling us to go home.

A/n:sorry if it sucked this is my first time writting a story.