Investigation

The 4 marines walked around the academy, the iron hand looking at a device that measured warp presence. As he closed in on the dorms, he stopped at a door. The rune priest stepped before the door, and kicked it open, knocking the door off the frame.

They ducked under the door, and looked around.

"Rooms clear." The ultra marine said.

They saw the room had 4 beds, on the right was a bed on a stack of books. On the right was a bed held to the ceiling by ropes with a cloth hanging over it. In the middle was a desk, and curtains of uneven length.

They turned leaving the room, when they say a door with "keep out" carved in the door.

The device went crazy, leading to the door being kicked out of the frame.

"This room has a much greater taint of the warp." The iron hand said.

The beds seem to have supported a great amount of weight as well. Split up, everyone take an area and we report back at the statue out front." The blood angel said.

The iron hand heard the sound of metal being pounded, before seeing "workshop" on the door.

Opening it, he saw a large muscular man bringing a hammer down on a piece of metal, the shirt he wore pulled fight across this back, with pants that loosely fit him. He raised the metal, which was the beginnings of a sword, before it was put back in the furnace.

The man seemed to be unusually large, but not corrupted by the warp.

The ultramarine walked around outside, in a large garden like area, where he say a man with a chainsaw, cutting branches off a tree, he put the branch in a wheelbarrow, before moving towards the flower bed, simply trimming up the flowers.

The marine left, taking note that the man was large, and slightly obese.

The blood angel heard the sounds of a guitar being strummed, and talked to the room, seeing a man teaching students to play the guitar.

"Good, now, try the song, you know the notes, and you the way to play." The teacher said.

The student played a slow, slightly romantic sounding song.

The blood angel left, noting the teacher was rather pale.

The rune priest entered the library, his heavy footsteps echoing through the quiet hall, looking around, the rune priest noticed the man behind the desk was reading a book, with the symbol of a sun on it.

The librarian was in an old suit, with an eye patch on, he had a sword propped against the desk, but paid no mind to the rune priest.

"Do you happen to know of any tall muscular men being around, preaching of dark powers?" The rune priest asked.

"The only unusually tall people I've seen it Yatsuhashi, but he doesn't talk much." The librarian said.

The rune priest left, annoyed.