Chapter 22

Sweet Jesus!  His big body coming over hers had made her weak in all the right places.  He hadn't put much weight on her, but what he had put on her, had screamed 'you're trapped' and she had been.  Wolf had kept her pinned beneath him, impaled on that tapered cock that was designed to bring about quick pleasures (it was those ridges!).  He had been incredibly understanding of her. Tried to control himself to make it good for her as well.  

      There was one point just before he wrenched himself away from her that she got momentarily startled.  He'd snarled viciously right by her head, and then he had reared up and pulled away. He shook his body almost like a dog shedding water.  It was at that moment that Sara realized he was trying desperately to keep himself under control. 

       Sara assumed that his orgasm was probably going to turn him rough.  She was ready for that. He'd been so good to her, she could return the favour.  She felt brave as she sat up, her body trembling. He was breathing heavily, she assumed from his excitement rather than effort.  He didn't move until she grabbed his cock with both hands, clenching on his knot. His body turned to stone, and a shrill noise came from him.

      "Here," her hands squeezed and she used her shoulder to push him backwards on the big bed, "let me help."  He let himself fall, she lost her grip on his dick but it was short lived for she pounced as soon as he stilled.  She straddled one of his thick thighs and reared up over him.hx

      He raised his head to stare at her.  She smiled at him before she crawled up his big body.  Her knees did not touch the bed on either side of him as she spread her legs.  His slippery cock stood tall against her belly. She raised her eyes to his and found herself mesmerized in that yellow gaze.  His mandibles were spread and his eyes were wide, his purr was also shriller than she had heard it.

     Her skin flushed with heat as she got to her feet, and spread her knees, essentially crouched on top of him.  She kept her gaze on him as she grabbed his dick and slowly lowered herself onto it. His purr stopped abruptly, the mandibles clicking against his face as she slid down his length very deliberately.  Fuck he was big!

     She slapped both her hands against his chest and leaned on him as she tried to take him deeper.  His claws had grabbed at the furs and then moved to grab her ankles, she winced. He was holding her a little too tight.

     "Stop." She froze on him as he barked at her.  He was buried halfway inside of her, his  breathing was laboured. "Lose control," he said harshly, struggling with the pronunciation, his deep timbre vibrating his body, "Wolf hurt Sara."

     She leaned over him and pushed her open mouth to his chest.  He flinched and then purred at her. "You've been good to me, Wolf," she murmured against his scales, lowering herself onto him more.  He made a gargling noise, and his jaw clenched shut.

     His exotic smell surrounded her on all sides.  His claws dug into her leg now, his long fingers encompassing her thigh muscles.  She pushed herself down on him more, riding him at a very slow pace. Sara could feel another orgasm building up in her core, he was rubbing her inner walls perfectly.  Those ridges and bumps… Christ… His uneven purring, his musk, his-- her thoughts shut off as he arched his hips up at the same time she was coming down. Ouch!

     Her breath hissed from between her teeth and she stopped moving as she got accustomed to his size.  That had been painful… She winced as his claws dug into her muscles and his hips arched below her again.  Ouch!!  Now that fucking hurt.  What was he doing? Didn't he realize she was setting the pace?

     "Ow... " she glared at him, leaning forward on her hands to ease the sensation of being full, "That hurt... " she mumbled, blushing as he stared at her intently, those beady eyes drilling a hole in her head.