chapter 1 | just my normal

Y/N's POV

A little summary of my life. Two years ago, I started dating this guy. Considering I wanted as much attention as I could from my boyfriend, I didn't expect for me to start crushing on an idol. I ended up dating someone in JYP Entertainment.

Hwang Hyunjin. From Stray Kids.

I had met him through my brother, who was also an idol in the same company. Even more, the same group. My brother was Bang Chan, the leader, and he had introduced me to his group when he had formed his debut group. I moved along with Chan to South Korea while our parents continued to stay in Australia. But, we were living alright so everything was good.

It was actually quite easy to be with Hyunjin. I mean, of course, when it came to new comebacks, promotions, tv shows, it got busy and hard for us to meet. But, we got the hang of it and tried to work out our schedules. I worked as a Chief Executive of a Tech Company so my time was pretty packed as well. We mostly facetimed each other but you know, me wanting to be a good girlfriend, I would sometimes surprise him at his company and usually, you found him in the dance room.

Today was one of those days. I had work off and the last I saw him was New Years which was a week ago. It might seem like that wouldn't be a long time but to me, it seemed long enough. Sometimes, I had to go months without seeing him because of tours. But, if I could, I would go to at least one of the concerts. I also had a brother to see as well.

 I also had a brother to see as well

Y/N

I was getting ready to go surprise him and all the other members. I grabbed my keys and headed out for my car. Hmm.. What should I buy today? Maybe sushi. Since Hyunjin loves it and he probably can't go out much to eat it because of fans. Sushi, it is. And of course, no one knows about our relationship. We started dating a year and a half ago and it's been hidden ever since. After ordering and getting the food, I started driving towards the company. I entered as the staff let me in, knowing I'm Hyunjin's girlfriend and Chan's sister. As soon as I entered the dance room, they were practicing. I hid in the back, sitting down on a chair as I waited for someone to notice.

"Y/N?" Seungmin says, finally noticing after the song ended. I smiled at them as they all came rushing over with big smiles. I stood up, waiting for the never ending hugs that I loved. At the end, Hyunjin comes, literally flinging himself onto me.

"Y/NNNNN!!" He says smashing into me. I chuckle at his reaction before wrapping my arms around him.

"You're so dramatic, Jinnie." I said rolling my eyes but I couldn't help but smile. After him showering me with smooches on my face, he lets go, allowing Chan to come over.

"Channie!" I said jumping so he could catch me. He spins me around, making sure he holds me tight.

"Look who's dramatic now.." Minho said, causing everyone to laugh.

"How's work, Y/N?" He says looking worried. But I was more worried. He seemed so tired.

"Good. I'm working on a big project right now. So, you know what that means.." I said, smirking.