chapter 3 | another chance

Chan's POV

"Y/N! I'm here! I am so sorry! God, can you let me in? Please!", I hear Hyunjin along with loud pounding on the door. Chuckling at his desperate voice, I look over at Y/N and head for the door. Opening the door, I realized that Hyunjin had just ran here. I mean.. I liked to see at least he cared. "Chan hyung.. I am really sorry."

"I'm not the one you should be saying that to. I know you didn't mean it, Hyunjin.. But you know what her birthday means to her. Ever since her grandma passed, she couldn't celebrate it with her and anyone, in that case. So.. Just be with her and she'll be fine." I said as I passed by him. Hyunjin nods once and gets inside.

Hyunjin's POV

"Y/N..," I say in a quiet tone. I clear my throat as I can see her looking up at me. "I'm sorry, sweetie.. I really wanna make it up to you. Is there any way I can?" I said as I slowly sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm fine. Come here." She said, opening her arms. Thank god. I scoot over to her and lay down next to her.

"You're too kind to me, Y/N.." I say as I cuddle her. I can hear a soft giggle from her as we slowly drifted off to sleep.

Y/N's POV

--- Morning ---

I wake up to an empty bed. I look around for Hyunjin and even call his name. But no response. I look to my night table, noticing a post it note.

'Sorry, had early practice. Maybe we can hang out this weekend.'

I sigh, knowing that it was going to be like this for, who knows how long. I'm dating an idol. What did I expect?

--- Weekend ---

Minho: "Hey, are you coming over? Cause I want food."

Y/N: "Ah.. I see. Just because I'm your friend, does not mean I am your slave."

Minho: "Come onnn.. Please.. I am starving!"

Y/N: "Okay okay.. Fine. I'll bring some snacks. Jeezz, you're so annoying."

Minho: "Is that how you treat your best friend and oppa?"

Y/N: "Okay, honestly.. Kboos kind of ruined that word for me. Like, it's so weird now."

Minho: "As long as you don't say it like OOOPPPAAR, you're fine. Ya know?"

Y/N: "Ha ha.. Very funny.. Yeah."

Minho: "Anyway, come soon. All the boys want to see you."

Y/N: "Yeah well.. I'll take a while cause some idiot wanted me to bring snacks."

Minho: "Thanks Y/N!! I love you. Oh. And come to the dorms. Not the dance room."

Y/N: "Yeah yeah.. Okay, I'll see you later."

Minho: "Bye bye."

Y/N: "Hmm."

I chuckle at my stupid friend before getting dressed.