The beginning

When I was 15 years old I got that I was falling in love with girls, but I didn't dare to talk about it with anyone, not even my best friend. Are age 16 they started to notice, gossip was going around that I was indeed gay. My friends gradually started to ignore me. At 17 I thought I would be good to confirm, but boy, what was I naïef.

In sophomore year I started to notice that I was falling in love with girls, it began with Emma, a girl from my history class.Each time I saw her, I felt something weird in my stomach. My family is pretty anti-gay, so I didn't really think I could be gay, that was a choice you could or could not make. So I actually went to see the doctor, but he said that everything was alright. That's when it popped in my mind, could it be?

I know it sounds crazy i went to the doctor. But i genuinely thought something was wrong with my body. Because i would never choose to be gay, that's what my parents always said it was. A choice. Now i know what it is. It's being yourself. And loving the person you love. 

After i went to the doctor's I decided to ignore the feeling in my stomach. I grew out of my love for Emma. I stopped coming. But Emma was only the beginning.