Rooms (Part 2)

After checking if they have packed everything, hand in hand, Sana and Mina walked out of the warehouse cautiously and made sure to keep looking left and right for any signs of danger.

"This is Sana, we are on the way out, can you see us from the roof?" She cringed at the loud static the device made whenever she pressed its button. Compared to her quiet surroundings, the walkie-talkie sounded more like a bomb.

Sana looked up and saw their leader watching over them and giving them a thumbs up. Her eyes couldn't find Tzuyu so she asked, voice laced with worry.

"Where's Tzuyu?"

"Shes here, don't worry. Her phobia was triggered so im looking after her now. She's going to be fine"

"Okay. Watch over her. Are we clear to head for the supermarket?"

"Proceed."

Tightening their grip on each other's hands, the pair slowly walked to the supermarket where they would hopefully find food. It was extremely dark inside, and there was an eerie atmosphere to the place that made the girls want to run back, but for the sake of the other members they gritted their teeth, then pushed forward.

Both of them turned on their flashlights and would flinch at any sound that was heard when they were inside. As they were searching, Mina found some canned food on the floor, she packed them into her bag while Sana found some water and seaweed snacks. They felt relieved and pleased that they were able to find some food. All was going well until....

"Two of you, fall back! Enemy is close, I REPEAT, ENEMY IS CLOSE!" Jihyo's frantic voice crackled through the speaker.

The sudden call made both the Japanese girls jump and through instinct immediately hugged each other. The last thing they wished would happen was to be separated. The distinguishable snarls could be heard coming closer to them, and Sana thought that this could be the end for both of them, but she decided that she couldnt give up and had to protect Mina since she was younger- she won't lose another friend.

Sana held Mina's hand tightly and whispered,
"Don't worry, we'll be fine, we'll be out of here as soon as possible."

They walked quickly towards the exit door as the creatures could already be seen at the entrance. They hid in silence, hoping that the creatures would not notice that they were there. Their heartbeats raced as fear took over them, only able to hold back their panic by the bare minimum. Until Sana thought of something that could distract them.

"Mina, do you have any sweets i could use?"

Mina took out a bag of sweets shes been saving in her pocket, Sana's plan was to throw the sweets at one corner so the zombies could be distracted and they could make a run.

She threw the sweets as far as she could. Once the sweets landed on the floor with a resounding crumple, the whole horde of zombies rushed in and that was when chaos started. Sana grabbed onto Mina's hand and ran as fast as she could, dragging the brunette out of the supermarket, but as they were running, something got hold to Mina.

The bloody, gooey hands of a zombie grabbed onto Mina's hand tightly as she lets out a high pitched scream. Sana tried to pull as hard as she can in order to keep Mina safe. The zombie was strong, he took a step forward and aimed Mina's arm. A big strong bite squashed Mina's hands as she thought this would be the end of her, but thankfully, the magazine that they had wrapped around their arms had saved her. Sana took the chance to pull Mina away as hard as possible. They both stumbled onto the ground, but Sana being quick witted immediately stood up and ran along with Mina at the back.

"Jihyo, this is Sana! We are coming back, but there's a horde of zombies behind us and we need backup!!"

As soon as her message was heard, Jihyo rushed down and helped the 2 japanese girls enter the warehouse while blocking the entrance just in time before the creatures could get in. Sana checked on Mina if the bite got penatrated into her skin but thankfully, she wasnt bitten. They went up to the rooftop and poured out the resources they found onto the floor.