..... And holy shit... I was sleeping closely next to billie....

All copyrights reserved I would just want to take a quick moment to thank thos very little < are reading this book right now thank you for your support it really boosts up my self-confidence and esteem..... I love u all so mutch ❤️

Oh and if anything in this book might might get u teary of haarms the imige u have created of bilie or any of these characters Im sorry.... And all of these are my own ideas...... 💡

Back to the story........

Ciara's pov

As I layed there snuggling closely next to Bill.... I looked at her and brush a little of her beutil silver hair to the back of her hair........

I just looked at her sleeping so peaceful... This girl... Why is she so perfect??... Yet she doesn't see it...... It's basicly a crime to be so perfect... Have  so  many hidden flaws and be so perfect at the same fuckin time........

I just stood up and went into the bathroom for refreshment.... Then to the kitchen to make breakfast......

Billies pov

As I was awakening from my slumber.... I could smell something... Coming from the kitchen....

It smellet like blueberry pancakes... Mmm.... My favorite

So I went to freshen up in the bathroom and as I was heading for the kitchen I could hear a loud drum in my head witch was pounding at a loud tempo..... Just as I got to the kitchen I looked at ciara opening my arms to give here a hug....

Boom... That sound again before I new it I was glued to the ground and was slowly fading away.....

Ciara's pov

Billie was just  walking down the stairs just before she was close enough she jumped into my arms and embrace the hug.... She fell to the ground.......

I quickly grabbed my phone and and dialed the emergency number....

Umm hello I'm on 5th ave Chicago road and I need a ambulance quick......

Okay mam we will be there in 5 min.....

I was looking at billie and noticed she was breething slower and slower......

Don't leave me billie.... Hold on......

The ambulance arrived... And...2 peramedics walked in and helped billie.....

They lifted her on the bed... And into the ambulance....

I ran downstairs and into my car to follow them...

Through out the whole ride I was crying and.... Wondering how bill was was happening with billie .... Will she be okay...... What happened to her....?

As we arrived at the hospital..... And ran to the entrance...... Hi my  friend just got admitted.... Here ummm her name billie...

Okay room 108......

I quick ran to the elevator to get to room 108......

I finally reached there after a load of running..... And through the window I could see doctors and nurses attending to bilie...

I tried sorry if u didn't get it love you all so mutch thanks for reading ❤️