... And through the window I could see doctors and nurses...attending to bill.....

Sorry if this medical information makes sense or not.... I'm like only in 9th grade and shit medic school for me is in another 5 years... But hey ur never too young to know about medicine right??

Hope u enjoy this one..... This is difficult to update 2 chapters in one week.... But I do it all for you guys.  My babies....My readers .....i still love you ❤️ and ill never stop thanking you for reading and voting 😊

One hour later

Billies doctor walked out and I quickly walked over to him, with a  panicking tone I asked.... 'how's billie? Is she okay?...

Miss... Please calm down...ill give you the information as soon as we get the results back from the lab.

Oh okay... Doctor....

In the mean time.. May you please contact her family members and tell  them  she's here...
Part of the hospital rules say that a family member has to fill in her medical document.

Maggie.... Finneas

And ill get back to you as soon as possible...

Okay.....

I quickly took out bills phone which I had brought with me  from my dorm....

Billies phone was locked so I went to emergency number and the first number to appear was 'Mom❤️' with anig red heart next to it which obviously was billies mother Maggie beird  O'Connell....

I taped it and it was ringing on the other side... 2 minutes later she picked up.....

Hey billie where are you? Did u come home last night?

Uumm....hello I'm ciara billies... Friend *..... I was just calling to tell you that billie and I are in hospital..... She got addmited here..... Earlier this morning.....

...............Billie??

Hello... Ma'am don't panic...... The doc just told me to call her family members.....

Billie...... Is she okay... How is she..... Where are you?

We are in the hospital In main road...... Billies and I are in  Room 108....

Okay.... Finneas and I will be there in a few......

I cut the call.... And stared at billies wallpaper..... It said 'impossible itself says I'm possible' I guess that's the quote that keeps her going....... I chuckled to myself..... I'm possible 😢

After about an hour hour and a half I saw Maggie and Finneas walking out of the elevator..... Towards me.. I stood up and wiped my tears and put on a struggling smile.....

Maggie walked over to me and asked if I was ciara?.. She then  gave em a hug... Even though we had never met before she embraced it and I could feel the passion in it... I hugged her back for what felt like a few minutes......