68.

A Week Later:
     It was another school and work free day, as the two quietly stayed in the house. The older was in his office room doing some paperwork while the younger was in his own room, finishing up his homework.

     Taeyong was only halfway through the mountain of files before feeling bored, he knew he had to pause and take a break so he just sighed before taking off his glasses. He then began to scroll through his phone, reading all the emails that was sent to him from his assistant before exiting and decided to look for something interesting.

     After scrolling for about 2 minutes, he finally spotted some pictures of a place that was suitable for a short getaway. He wasted no time and booked two cabins that was near the beach before walking out of the room and into the younger's room where he saw the other sitting on the bed and reading a book.

"Hey, you busy this weekend?": the older asked as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Oh, not at all. Why?": the younger asked as he closed the book and placed it on the bedside table.

"Great, now pack your things. We're going on a trip.": he smiled.

"Huh? What trip?": the younger asked but the older just pulled him up and dragged him towards the closet.

"Just pack already. I will tell you when we get in the car.": the older said.

"B-but.": (Y/N) was cut off.

"Pleaseeeee.": the older begged with his puppy eyes, making the younger just stare at him before unconsciously nodding his head.

"Great! I'll go and pack my stuff and tell Johnny about it. We head out at 2.": he said before ruffling the younger's head and walked out the door.

     The boy just shook his head and smiled, thinking that his boss is actually acting like a kid weather than his age which he found it cute. He then headed to his closet and packed his things. Placing all the necessary tools like a short dagger and a pistol at the bottom of the suitcase before placing all his clothes on the top to cover it.

     Before heading out, he slid a small pistol into the holster as he had made sure to take along with him. Even though they are just going on a trip, the boy had to take extra precautions just in case if anything were to happen.

     When the both of them had packed everything they needed, they immediately jumped into the car and hit the road. They decided to head there together so here they were, with Johnny driving and Taeyong in the passengers seat, Jaehyun was with (Y/N) who had fallen asleep just within an hour of the road trip. Seeing as the youngest was having difficulty with keeping his head from falling to the side, Jaehyun decided to move the younger's head to lean against his shoulder. What he didn't realize was that the two were watching him using the rear mirror all along and felt jealousy rise inside them.

     After another long hour, they finally reached their destination. Jaehyun woke the boy up before getting out of the car and unpacked. As the boy slowly crawled out of the car, he immediately covered his eyes from the bright sun that was about to set.

     The beach stretched alongside the water as the sun sets and hides behind two large mountains. His eyes are steady to the horizon, face aglow with the large orange rays before the twilight beckons the stars.

     The boys was smiling to himself before snapping out of the trance when the sound of the boot of the car got shut. Seeing as his small traveling bag had already been taken out, he hurriedly walked over and grabbed it before skipping happily over to the other three, following behind them as his mind filled with thoughts.