Chapter 5

Bakugo POV
After Mr. Azawi was done scary-ing some of the class mates Ida started to tell everyone to start putting there things into the trunk with his moving hand movements.

I all really had my stuff in the trunk as all the extras were rushing to put their stuff in the trunk I headed inside the bus all the way to the back to sit down.

As I sat down I took out my phone and era-buds from my backpack, I placed my backpack down and opened my lock screen to my phone and started to listen to music while looking out the window.

About five minutes later all of the extras were in the bus except the shitty nerd (izukaka Deku ) and fore eyes(ida). While saying that I saw Deku on his way to the entires of the bus.
Not even 5 second he was sitting down right next to me due to him being my partnerand no nor empty seats, but to be completely honest I don't mind, but not like Im going to say that.

I look over to see that Deku and round face(Uraraka) we're talking. The thing is I don't get why he let's her call him Deku only I can call him that he's mine- uuuggggggg stupid thoughts shut up shut up he's not yours what are you thinking stupid Bakugo... great know I'm talking to my self. I have efficiently(hope that made sense) losing (or lost) my mind.

I look back to the window and decided to to close my eyes (he's not sleeping) and relax my self before I lose it. ( ok I know I said that they didn't move bus after they we're looking at each other in the last story som I'm just going to say that they were moving but wasn't on the highway yet)

Time skip 15 minutes later

I open my eyes to look out the window but then I fell like two eyes were starting at me in the back of my neck. I tern around to see that Deku was look at me but he didn't see me look right back at him for a couple second until we made way contact.

It felt like forever every that I was looking into his big emerald green eyes lost like I was in the forest. I could start at the all day but as all this that are good have to come to a stop ( that is not the right saying of that sentence but I couldn't remember sorry) so I looked away from him and said " what are you looking at nerd" " o-oh s-s-sorry k-k-Kacchan" he said looking at the floor. "Tch" was all I said looking away.

As I was looking out the window I could here (he only has one ear buds in) kirishima and karmiari talk to love adore with puppy was cuter or some shit like that. "SHUT UP" I said as I was getting annoyed of them bickering. As the both shut up and sat in quiet. About 5 minutes later I feel something or someone on my shoulder as I saw Deku asleep on me. I feel a little bit hot as a dark light blushing pink hit my face to the tip of my ears. "Sigh stupid nerd" as I but my head down on Deku and soon started to fall asleep to.

 "Sigh stupid nerd" as I but my head down on Deku and soon started to fall asleep to

(This is all I could fine.)
"Snap snap"

———————————————————————
Edited

Yes cliffhanger I know I'm aware.
Sorry if some words are miss spelled wrong.
Couldn't up lode some story before sorry my phone was broke and got it fix today and with online homework know seance corona 19 (I think that right I'm to lazy to look) but stay safe and wash hands 😁