Night 2

"Well this sure is more interesting than last night,"commented the once again bored Mike.Jeremy has ony made it to 1 AM before having trouble with the animatronics.

"Shut up!"Jeremy retorted,tired of putting up with his nonsense."You aren't even helping!"Mike looked at Jeremy,"Uh,yes I am.I'm winding up the music box every time it stops.""You're supposed to wind it up before it stops!"

"You're lucky I'm even helping you with your stupid job."Mike said looking at his hands,seeming to be relaxed about this whole situation.
Mike lied back in his chair,"I shouldn't even have to help,for I already do day-shift now."Jeremy glared at him,like what he just said was a trigger."I hope Foxy 87's you..."Jeremy muttered under his breath."Back to you!"Mike hissed back.

Mike glanced at his watch,which read 3AM."Hurry up,I don't want to be stuck in a room with him anymore..."Jeremy looked up from the tablet,and back at Mike."Well,what's makes you think that I want to?"

Mike just shrugs the question off.He walks over to the wind-up box,which has seemed to slow down.A soothing tune filled the room,as it trailed to the room,where the Marionette was staying peacefully."I told you I helped."
Jeremy ignored this comment by simply looking more interested in what was going on in the Parts/Service Room.

He looked up from the device hooked up to the cameras to welcome Bonnie with lights."Shoot."Mike looked over."What.....oh."
"Huh...Well,I hope we survive."

6AM...."Finally!"Mike got up,raising his fist."About time,"Jeremy muttered under his breath.

Author's Note
Please excuse the mistakes,it was long since I did something so I quickly whipped this up,I hope you like it!
-LittlestOtakuPet