Night 6

12:00 AM

Jeremy had notified Boss that Mike was no longer here,but he didn't listen,or bother to hear."W-what do I do?"Jeremy muttered to himself,staring at the headless corpse laying in a pool of blood.Mike was never taken out of the office,so Jeremy was pretty nervous on what to do."Do I call the police?Will the animatronics eat him?Will he even get a funeral?"He was caught up in deep depression as those thoughts came in mind.
It hit him.It finally came to him why it happened,making him feel more sick and disgusted with himself more than he already was.He realized it was his fault that Mike was dead.He could do nothing about it either.
"I-I'm.....I'm so so sorry Mike....I would've done anything to go back and help you,instead of you helping me..."He silently turned back and faced the music box,"I remember the fight we had in here about winding up the box...don't you?"No reply.Of course there was going to be no reply,Mike was dead,a corpse was all that could be seen of him.It didn't even look like him anymore,pale,headless,terrible.He felt sorry for what he had caused for his friend.
'My fault,my fault',those words kept repeating in his head.He sighed and continued on with his job,'Not fair,this is not fair'Tears fell,more and more coming down.BANG BANG.Jeremy seemed to take no notice in this,he was caught up in his thoughts,salty water pouring out of his eyes.
BonBon peeked out of the vents,grinning,but was stopped when they saw Jeremy crying."?"They peeked a little further and saw Mike?Is that it?"That couldn't be true!"BonBon said to themselves.They backed away,going to tell the other parts of the crew this crucial part of knowledge they found out.
"GUYS!GUYS!I-IMPORTANT NEWS!"BonBon had said,running towards the Show Stage.
The others seemed to have still been on the stage,and haven't moved,so they took notice quickly."What is it?"Fredrick((Toy Freddy)) asked,confusion ringing in his glitchy voice box.Chirp((Toy Chica))peeped out from above Fredrick's shoulder,"Oh yes!Please tell us!"
BonBon stuttered,"I-it's Mike!He's-"They were abruptly cut off by Chirp's voice,romance clear in it."Oooh!Go on!"The chicken said,eyes gleaming."M-Mike's dead!"
"W-WHAT?!N-NOT POSSIBLE!"Chirp yelled,leaning over the other's shoulder,almost managing to fall off.BonBon nodded,"I-I think Foxy was responsible for it...."The toys huddled,calling Mangle over for a speak.
•MEANWHILE IN PARTS/SERVICES•
"Oh!You returned!What took so long?"Chica asked,looking up at Foxy,who was walking through the door."Stuff."The reply was bland and had some hints of sad in it.Chica,was an expert at finding stuff like this and caught on quickly.The handless bird crossed her arms,"Explanation?"She prompted,nodding to a place where she and Foxy can talk.Foxy took the chance and sat down beside Chica."It's Mike..."
A loud sigh could be heard from Freddy,"Oh Foxy,what did you do this time?"The bear closed the door,a faceless Bonnie right beside him."I-I....."Bonnie and Chica looked at each other,feeling symphony for their broken down friend."I-I....I KILLED MIKE!"He wailed,crouching down."I'm a terrible person!I didn't get to say sorry for what I did!I made it worse!"
Chica placed her wire like hand on Foxy's shoulder,"It's okay.We understand."
MEANWHILE IN THE OFFICE•
Jeremy glanced at the cameras,that was currently on the Show Stage."W-what?"The toy animatronics were all huddled up."I wonder what that's for..."He tapped his finger,to switch the view to the Parts/Service Room."What's happening?!"The cameras glitched and every one was gone,no toys,no withered.Gone.He glanced at Mike,and looked up.He then saw all of /them/ including the Marionette standing in the office.

Author's Note

Ye new chapter!I had writer's block.Got past it and made this.Hope you like!Please excuse the mistakes.
-LittlestOtakuPet