one

Luke;

She was beautiful. Not like the sunset at 5am on a summer breezy morning. She was beautiful like the white pure clouds in the blue sky

She was different and by different I mean insane, but not in a bad way. If that even makes sense. She looks like something I wouldn't want to put up with but at the same time it would be so worth it.

Her brown eyes, which she hates, but I love. If only I could tell her that everything she thought of as a flaw, I thought of as a piece of artwork that you could stare at all day and never get sick of it.

Shes not like most girls, well I guess that's what most people say about the person they like but I mean it. She'll stand up in front of a class, speak her mind even if people disagree or hate her after. Shes not afraid to raise her hand in class even if shes not positive to get it right. Shes not scared to try out for a sport team even if shes awful at it and knows she wont make it. Shes the most careless girl you could possibly meet. Shes the girl that I've only ever been madly in love with.

Callie Jennings, you're my best friend and the love of my life but I don't know how I'm ever going go tell you that.

||

I won't update often & most chapters are going to be short sorry