He was a HUNK!!!!

I was doing my usual stuff when I heard the beeping nouse of a moving truck  I heard mom say that there were new neighbours.I made sure to shower first before showing myself to the new neighbour.

"Candice!! Bring out the Buco Pie!"

"Yes yes."

I took the Pie off the counter, it smells so delicious! Did mom bake a pie for us as well?

"This is my daughter Candice, and Candice, this is Jeremy Farrels. This is his daughter oldest daughter Dianna, and his youngest Jordan."

I eyed the widowed hunk in front of me and I really like what I am seeing! He is my type!!!!

Mom saw the way I looked and she smacked my shoulder,
"Stop that! Hohoho, I am really sorry for my child she's been spoiled by her brothers so I guess her manners are somewhere at the house. Anyways! Here a Buco pie for you and your children."

"Oh, haha its fine Mrs. Gordovez, thank you so much for this pie, the children like pies."

"Oh dont mind that, just knock if you need anything."

They went inside after my brothers came and greeted them as well. It was actuallu sad that I had to leave my eye candy but oh well... still got a lot more in my room.

My family is well known in this village, we are the only family to not make a fence, my parents are really friendly but gets really scary when angry. There was even a time when our neighbour kept on sweeping their fallen leaves at our front yard and vlamed us for not building a fence. Needless to say they were fined, I mean my aunt is a lawyer! Mom and dad has a lot of connections, they should be thankful that they were just fined, the rest of what happened that resulted for them to move to a different location is their own fault, the whole neighbour was protesting to take them out, people were rich here and they were willing to pay just to take thise rotten people off their land.

Anyways that is that and this is this.

I looked at my window to see Mr. Farrales tucking his children, oh great... he even hot in his sleeping garment.