Welcome to the foundation ♡

You just graduated college and got top grades in your major " I KNEW things would go my way sooner or later." You said as you were ready to take the interviews in the 5 companies that found put about you they were pretty good companies too what could go wrong? Well in your first interview had a sketchy boss and your second was perfect but they said they would call you when they found the right spot to put you in and for the other 2 got cancelled to the next day and your current one well you get to read the whole perspective of what happened.

2 hours of waiting

"Ok after the small experience I have with the last 2 i still have this chance and the other 2 the next day." You muttered to yourself making you feel a little confident for your interview, the waiting room has a cylinder fish tank in the middle with waiting chairs surrounding it circle like and one square like, it was professionally decorated simple but elegant the woman at the desk was on the front, middle wall of the room near the entrance/exit door

"Miss/Mister ( y/l/n ) please enter the bosses office, he is waiting."

She said with emotion but her face was straight but had a hinted look of boredom. You enter the CEO's office where the boss was he was sitting on a chair that didnt show him from behind, not one bit, he faced the window so you spoke

"Sir, I'm here for my interview?"

He didn't answer. The silence was deafening for you so you walked up to the bosses table and reached to spin his chair, but a sudden light bite to your neck pained a little you pulled it put but feel a tad bit dizzy the bosses chair then turns " Welcome, Lets start your interview." He said with a hypnotizing deep handsome voice it nearly made you faint " Now tell me..... Miss/Mister ( Y/l/n )" you didn't catch the last part but told him about yourself. The interview progressed as well as the hallucinations mixed with other things describable to lead in someone to faint, it was only until a few minutes you finally got knocked out with the dose in the tranquilizer that hit you before the start of the interview "N......No, what?... ngh!" You struggle to get up or move, but slowly the dark eats you whole.

♤-Waking up-♤

"Morning Miss/Mister (Y/l/n). " the man was wearing somewhat of a Detective's Formal wear the room was like a cell but empty besides from the table and chairs the one you sat on and the one the guy is sitting on " Can you answer a few of these questions for me, please. " he said with a soothing voice it was comforting but you just woke up and your head was spinning like crazy "Do you know about a creature that is like a eel that usually in a tank." He ask straightforward "Ummmm..... what?" You got some word out breaking your spinning consciousness " It looks like this." He brings out two pictures or photo of a creature in a aquarium

" He brings out two pictures or photo of a creature in a aquarium

"OH! You mean the eels well the staff said that they where transferred there

"OH! You mean the eels well the staff said that they where transferred there." You said it like it just happend yesterday "I see then do you know the serpents hand Ms./Sr." He said leaning it with a very serious face and anger in his eyes, it was he wanted to kill you "If you were to work here would you question our doings?" As the question poured out of the bucket you remember that you were in a interview befor you woke up there and got you very confused and took a while to asker the question "umm... I guess i'll have to hear from both sides of what they think of there doings." There was a second of silence before he check something on the papers he had "Ummm... last question Miss/Mister are you in the LGBT community?" It was a very odd question and to top it off did it really matter "Umm yeah?" You were unsure of what to say so you just answered yes "Ok that'll be all, and please go down to the next door for amnestics." He said leaning on to his chair and pouting while checking the papers. You stood up, walked out and went to the next door everything else was a blur as you realise waking up in your room the next day.

--- Next day ---

"Ngh????" You woke up drowsy and hot, like fever hot but it was just that the A.C. wasn't on when you went to sleep and speaking of sleep when DID you sleep and you don't know what happened yesterday wait is today ××/××/××××? You questioned Wait! The date isn't right?! Your head was going in circles but you calmed down and just tried to remember what today was suppose to be "today's...... The 2 other appointments!." You rush your shower and wear your formal clothes as neatly as possible "Ahhhhh! I'm going to be late you said running to the taxi stop.

---2 appointments later---

You sigh sitting on a bench eating a paper bag full of your favorite snacks at the park, " " someone said something but you didn't know if it was you or someone else that person was talking to " Sorry, Excuse me. " you turn your head to your left and became face to face with a guy in a suite and sat beside you, you both were silent for a while when suddenly he spoke his voice sounded very foreign " I wanna offer you a job. " he said " Why? and can i really trust you that this isn't a joke? " you said putting your snack back in the paper bag you held " Yes " was all he said so you both discussed what the job it was and why he picked you to work there " Do you agree to work with us, Ma'am/Sir ? " the word "us" went through your head but surely he was apart of a partnership in the business so you said " yes " he stood us and told you to came with him so he can show where you'll work, it was suspicious but you followed anyway since your other 2 appointments failed so you have not much of a choice. He stopped by the sidewalk in a near deserted area of the place but was near the park so you could scream for help if something happened " WELCOME TO THE FOUNDATION " He said before a van stopped in front of you and got pushed in.