Chapeter Two

His eyes were a grey colour that looked like they would do anything to get what they want. He looked dangerous. I didn't trust him. "Hello. My name is Oliver." He said whilst grabbing my hand a kissing it. Once his lips touched my hand I ripped it away.

Dinner was being washed up. I walked up to my room to get to sleep. I was dozing into a sleep when someone woke me. Oliver. What did he want. He grabbed my face and crashed his lips onto mine. I did not let in. I pushed him off of me. "What the hell are you doing you creep?!" His face went into a stage of anger in a split second of me saying that. He then slapped my face with such force I fell to the ground. He kicked my stomach until I was coughing up blood, not breathing probably. He left the room and left me there, on the ground, wanting to die. When I got the strength I stood up, walked over to my drawers and grabbed as many clothes as I could. I stuffed what I needed iron a bag and was ready to leave. I ran downstairs being careful nobody saw me. Surprisingly no one was at the door. I stopped. Dead in my tracks. Just looking at the door. I turned around, found a piece of paper and pen. I wrote a note to my father to explain my absences.

"Father. I have gone away, I don't know where. I don't know how long I will be. While I'm gone just pretend like I'm still there. I love you so much!
Love Jordan.
Xoxo"

I turned around and walked out of the door to my home maybe for the last time...