The Death Of A Loved One.

Actually no one is gonna be owning any POVs just me doing the narrating stuff.
*"""""""*******""""
Enjoy reading,!!
*******

“Happy birthday mom” Sanaya Watson said to her mother as her mom welcomed her inside her room. She gave her mom a golden bracelet with words written at the front,which says 'the best mom in the world'. “Awwnnn!!! Its beautiful,thank you”. She said as she was admiring the bracelet and hugging her daughter at the same time.
“Happy birthday sweetie”. Max Watson,her husband said as he walks inside the room holding a medium sized box. “Thank you so much love ”. Daris Watson said as she went over to hug her husband and kissed him, Sanaya mumbled a small 'Eww' as she saw them kissed causing her parents to laugh. “Uhm....here is your birthday gift”. Max Watson said as he presents the red box to her. “It's beautiful” Daris said as she brought out the necklace from the box. Max Watson, her husband, wore it for her.
“Uhm........mom I'll like it if you would please do dad and I a favour by dressing up and thereafter we would go to McDonald's to celebrate your birthday ”. Sanaya said to her mom to accept her suggestion. “Ok,that'll be great,you also go get ready”. Daris said before she headed to the bathroom.
Sanaya and her ad walked out of the room leaving her mom to get ready. Her dad went to the living room to phone his friend about the party to ask if they were ready.

In Sanaya's room. “Mom's birthday is gonna be a big hit. She's gonna be so astonished by the surprise”. She said to herself while fixing her hair into a ponytail and letting the sides  fall to showcase her beautifully shaped face. She then decided to do a few touches of make-up on her face and wore one of her Nike shoes and checked herself one more time in the mirror before she rushes out of her room to meet her parents downstairs.

“I'm ready”. She yelled as she ran down the stairs to meet her parents waiting for her already.

            Daris Watson,a woman in her late thirties was married to Mr Max Watson and after the birth of their first daughter,Sanaya Watson,both of them had done their possible best to have another child, most especially a male child.

       Last three months,Mr and Mrs Watson confirmed that Mrs Watson was pregnant. They went for a baby identification scan and they found out it was a baby boy. Sanaya was excited to have a kid brother.

     On their way going to McDonald's  in Mr Watson's car,Sanaya pulled out her phone from her jean pocket and went on the social media and the WHY DON'T WE (8) Letters was blasting out of the car's speakers and that was one of Sanaya's favourite song of WHY DON'T WE and she sang along silently while chatting on her phone.

Jonah.

You know me the best
You know my worst
See me hurt
But you don't judge
That right there
Is the scariest feeling
Opening and closing up again
I've been hurt
So I don't trust
Now here we are
Staring at the ceiling.

Zach.
I've said those words before
But it was a lie
And you deserve to hear them
A thousand times.

Jack.

If all it is,is 8 letters
Why is it so hard to say
If all it is,is 8 letters
Why am I in my own way
Why do I pull you close
And then ask you for space

Corbyn.

If all it is,is 8 letters
Why is it so hard to say
(Ooh)