Ch:3 Our Lucky Dinner

Dad is sitting down watching TV, I have no idea what he is watching.

I sit next to him on the sofa.

“Dad, I am  going out to dinner tonight, with Maria, and a couple of friends” I am very nervous that he isn’t going to let me go. “No” Dad hates me going out to dinner or some thing like that at night time. “Why not?” I am kinda annoyed, “Depends who your friends are” Dad is so nosy. “Just some guys we met today” I say.

“If they are guys, most definitely not”  Dad looks at me with a look that says ‘Not going to happen’. “Please, we are only going to dinner” I don’t think dad wants to let me go.

“Sophia, no, you are not going”

“Dad, please, they are very nice”

Mum comes in and says “What’s going on?”

“Dad’s not letting me go to dinner with Maria and couple of friends”

“Fine with me, if you are going with Maria that’s all right” Mum agrees! Yes!

“Thanks Mummy”

“Ok, then, I have to meet one of these guys then”

Meet one of them!!

I quickly try and find them. I eventually found Harry in the lobby.

“Harry! Harry!” I am yelling so loud that quite a few people are looking at me.

Harry turns around, I hope he recognizes me,

“Hi Sophia, what’s up?”

“Harry,” I am out of breath from all that running around, “My dad says that if I go to dinner with you guys tonight, um, he has to meet one of you guys.”

“Ok, do you really want me to come up”

“Yes” I really didn’t care which one, only if I get go out with them.

---------------

After Dad met Harry he said that I could go.

Harry told me that he would pick Maria and I up at about 6:30pm.

__________________________

It’s about 5:00 and Maria is here with me at my apartment.

We are getting ready for our big night out.

Maria and I put out all our dresses on the bed to see what to wear.

There is about 7 dresses all k about knee hight,

a mini blue one with lots of sparkles on the belt,

A red one with pinky red belt thing on it,

a dress with an orange skirt and a red top area, a blue and green dress with a flow kind of  skirt,

 A white dress with blue flower petals on it,

Red dress with a black belt and frilly skirt,

 a purple dress with a white layer underneath with lots of beads in the belt.

“I really like the white one with petals on it” Maria really likes that dress, so she tried it on, she looks so pretty. She wore some really nice light blue heels.

It took me a little longer than Maria to choose a dress but I chose the red dress with a black belt and frilly skirt. I wore some Maroon heels, I thought that they are quite nice.

We put our makeup on and met the boys at the lobby.

I could see Harry staring at me with a look on his face that kinda said ‘You look Beautiful’