Thantophobia

(you might all hate me for this plot twist, listen to this when the recoupling happens!)

Luke M woke me up with a small kiss to the forehead and an award winning smile. "Morning Miss Simpson."

"good morning Mister Mabbott." I smile and sit up to hug him.

"I made you tea and pancakes." he hugged back and handed me the plate, "aww Lukey, no one has ever done that for me before!" I kissed his cheek and fed him some of the pancakes.

After we had eaten, my phone went off. So we walk outside so I can announce that I have a text. "Guys! I have a text!"

"Paisley please get ready and make your way to the beach hut, immediately" I read out, and looked at the girls.

"Cilla? E? Care to help?" I grin at my two best friends as we walk to the dressing room and I pull out a bikini.

Priscilla braided my hair and Eva did light make up. "good luck Pais." we all walked outside and I walked into the beach hut.

Luke M

Everyone was curious as to why Paisley was taken into the beach hut. "I hope it's something good, or like a secret mission for her." Eva smiled trying to lift the mood of the recoupling tonight, that we had received a text about this morning, while Paisley still slept.

"Callum, who are you choosing tonight. Shaughna or a new girl?" Molly asked twirling her blonde hair, and I have to admit she's beautiful, almost mesmerizing.

"I have a choice of two girls here.." he trailed off not giving names away while my eyes were still fixed on Molly.

"what about you Luke?" she giggled at me and touched my upper arm. "uh you." I stumbled on my words as Luke T slapped my arm as Paisley walked out and looked at me teary eyed, obviously hearing that conversation.

"Pais wait.." I shot up but was pushed away by Eva and Priscilla while Callum hugged her.

Luke M| fuck sake Molly. *he groans and his rolls eyes*

3rd Person

Paisley followed Callum, Priscilla and Eva to the changing room to fix her hair and make up. "you okay gorgeous?" Callum frowned.

"I'm fine Cal. I promise. It's not his fault he likes Molly" She smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear. "I'm used to it" She flicked through her clothes to find an outfit to get sent home in.