Confession

A/N: Hello and welcome to my first serious fan fiction, enjoy this while I have the motivation to write
~Komaeda POV~

I was walking to the restaurant before I saw Hajime Hinata, I waved to him and he waved back. See, Hinata and I have known each other for quite a while now and I started having this... feeling whenever I was around him. I don't know what the feeling was but it was kinda weird. I walked to the table in the corner and thought to myself random things, I didn't grab any food because I wasn't particularly hungry, but I was craving something I can't describe. Oranges? No... I don't know. I started to get lost in thought. I noticed someone walk by and place a piece of paper on the table. I snapped out of the trance and read the paper. 'Meet me at the beach, I have a confession. -Hinata' the note read. I, of course, walked out of the restaurant and down to the beach where I saw Hinata, he was just sitting oh the sand. "I-uh Hinata-kun, you wanted me here c-correct?" I managed to say. Hinata stood up and walked over to me. "S-the note said you had a c-confession.. what did you want to confe-" I was cut off by a pair of lips meeting mine. Holy shit I'm being kissed by the one and only Hajime Hinata! I couldn't help but kiss back.

A/N: I hate myself and this so much right now-
Word count: 262