Clever title for chapter 4

Time skip to when they meet up because I'm too lazy
Komaeda POV
I was waiting at the park, sitting on a bench that was there, thinking about how I should tell him. 'Hajime Hinata, I love you.' No.. too straight-forward. 'Hinata, we've known each other for a while now, I've started to grow feelings for you.. Hinata.. will you be my boyfriend?' Is that too fancy? It's the best thing I have so far, might as well go with it. I was pulled out of thought when Hinata snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Earth to Komaeda" he said "I'm alive I'm alive-" I said before gently pushing his hand out from in front of my face. Hinata chuckled, I looked at him and almost started blushing, I controlled myself before doing so. "So, what did you want to meet up for?" Hinata asked. I then remembered what my duty was for today and took a deep breath. "H-Hinata.. we've known each other f-for quite a while now.. correct?" I asked, Hinata nodded. "T-throughout that time.. I've grown f-feelings I've never felt before towards y-you... H-Hinata.. will yo-" I was cut off by a pair of lips crashing onto mine. I melted into the kiss and returned it, surprisingly, Hinata was the one who kissed me. It was a short kiss but full of emotion. Hinata was the one who separated our lips, I was a bright red as for him, he was extremely calm. "Of course" Hinata said with a smile. I smiled too. "So we're officially a thing now..?" I asked. "Mhm" Hinata replied, still overly calm. It's easy to admit, the years Hinata and I will be together..
                        ...Will be the best years of my life.