To Rodi

Mathias waited outside, twiddling his thumbs as he awaited Milly's arrival. She was going to accompany him through a few towns she had been through and help him find an ancient relic that would apparently get the sun spinning again, something the guardian deities had stopped long ago to protect the light and shadow people from arbiters of each side (go with it, I made it up).

He was excited that he could help, but all the less elated that it was Milly accompanying. Of course, it certainly wasn't Milly's fault; Mathias was easily excited when it came to femininity, and there was sparse difficulty distracting him from a set mind when it came to girls. Naturally, he was worried that her K-cups would be an ever-present distraction. Hell, those things were even a distraction to the mighty Jeff, "Lord of the Ladies" and "Conqueror of Coochie." How could Mathias make it through this alive? He'd have to find out, and soon; Milly was approaching.

She waved from a few yards away, her terrifying melons jiggling from side to side. After catching a quick glance, he waved back. "How do, Mills?"

Milly shrugged reply, briskening her pace a little as she walked toward Mathias. "I've been pretty decent. I finally got caught up on sleep, so that's a good thing." She stretched her arms high into the air, her bra straps pulling her gloriously round boobs up an inch or so; Mathias drank it in like an oasis in the desert.

And oh, did she notice.

Now she knew she could tease him for the rest of the trip, and she already very much intended to do so wherever possible. What Mathias didn't know about, however, was her secondary ability. Of course he'd probably figure it out, but she felt no need to tell him up front. It was no biggie for now.

Mathias gave her a light and jokey punch to the shoulder to lighten the mood. "You ready to embark on a noble quest, Milly?"

He was greeted by a pose where Milly viced her boobs between her elbows, and tried her best to look shy. "I guess so... I'm a little worried though."

As her leader and advisor, Mathias felt the need to reassure her and tell her she was a valuable addition to the team; as a pervert who couldn't stop glancing you-know-where, Mathias wanted not much more than a bed and some lacey, thin lingerie. He shook his head of the second thought, electing to reassure her.

"Aw, don't worry! You're super great, I'm sure you won't have trouble at all." Was that good? Milly smiled and thanked him, so he assumed he was in the green.

"So, we're headed to the Town of..."

Mathias waited for her to answer, then realized she was asking him the question. "Oh! Um, we were going to Rodi first."

Milly giggled, and patted Mathias on the head. "Thank you, Mat. We're headed to the NorthEast, 'kay?"

The way she said it was reminiscent of a mother speaking to their infant. Mathias could tell she was taking advantage of his height, and he felt so demeaned, so degraded under her far more vast height.

...He was extremely turned on.

"Do you want to take the transit from town to town, Mills? The walk would be a good two days' time without stopping for anything."

Not that he'd mind watching her walk for literally two days straight, but his legs protested already just thinking about it. He was good either way though, because (again) Milly was crazily beautiful.

Milly smiled. "As long as you're buying tickets, I'll gladly go anywhere you want."

Mathias could only blink for a moment. Thanks to his quick thinking skills, he was able to realize that not saying anything and changing the subject would be an entirely bad idea, and lead to an awkward silence. But what to say? He thought back to his father's words: if you don't know how to respond, just say the same thing back.