Finding the Hotel

(Sorry for the change in format, I transported the last one from notepad lol)

     Mathias was just looking out the window for an hour or so until the transit system arrived in Rodi. The thought of Milly telling him he could allow his hands free-range on her repetitively mulled itself over in his mind, but he knew she could probably use the nap. So he didn't bother her other than the occasional readjustment of her blanket; respect before relishment, simp before sex.
     As the system pulled into the Rodi station, Mathias lightly nudged Milly in an attempt to wake her up. She just rolled over and lay the back of her head against Mathias, her own unconsciousness lulling her back to sleep. When the transit came to a complete stop, Mathias rustled her a little harder. She rolled toward Mathias and opened her pretty eyes just a little, her steamy complexion melting Mathias' will to refuse her.
     "Oh, hey Mathias... Are we there already?"
     He nodded, smiling. "God, you're so pretty. I wanted to take you up on your offer, but I didn't want to wake you up."
     Milly leaned her forehead against his, and let her smile radiate against him. "Thank you, Mat. I appreciate your consideration of my wants, it's rare for a man to have such good qualities."
    Mathias grinned. "I was close. But self-control is necessary to become your best self. That said, has anyone ever told you that when you sleep, you're cuter than a sheep rolling in dandelions with a bunny?"
     "Did you just come up with that?"
     "Of course. All my speeches are on the spot, I'll have you know."
     Milly could only chuckle as she stood and stretched her arms into the air, putting the strain of her shoulders onto her bra to lift her massive mammaries another three inches. She looked down to make sure she had captured Mathias' attention and smiled. "Drink it in, Matty."
     Mathias stood to challenge her, bearing through his weak legs after having stayed utterly still to let Milly sleep for more than an hour. "I'll wait. My thirst will be much better-quenched all at once. And the 'scraper isn't far, my sweet love."
     Milly held her hand out, fingers spread wide so as to allow Mathias to hold her hand. "Well for now, your hand can stay at the palm hotel."
     "Oh my God, I am literally falling in love with you. I love corny jokes."
     Milly gasped. "You'd dare think my joke was corny?"
     "Oh, the corniest."
     "Just hold my hand, Mathias Aidest."
     With a sly grin, he interlaced his fingers between hers. "Despite my incredibly narcissistic humor, I hope you know that I really do appreciate your company. Even if you weren't down for a hotel trip wink-wink nudge-nudge, I'd still thoroughly enjoy my time with you."
     Milly was getting drawn in hardcore. Beginning to reciprocate Mathias' feelings, she kissed him on the cheek as they got off of the transit. "Thank you for being so nice, Mathias."
     "When I say duck, duck."
     "What?"
     "DUCK!!!" As he said it, he knew she wouldn't be ready so he pushed her down, hopping in front of her to take the fall. It only scraped his back a little; it was his landing position that he was worried about.
     Milly's huge boobs rested on his chest, and he was immediately attracted. But even his dick knew not to dwell in a time of need.
     "Milly, roll off of me, I gotta get up!"
     She did as she was told immediately, rolling over and hopping to her feet instantly. Mathias had already taken out his battle rod, swinging it wildly at a tall guy with a huge sword. The people nearby began to scatter as Mathias fought to take down the terrifying man. Mathias, however, was having very little trouble.
     "Hey, tough guy, what's up? Why'd you have to go and get all hostile on me?"
     "You ruined my life when you burned down the old warehouse!!"
     Mathias whacked him in the spine, then stood on his rod, trying to balance himself. "You mean the one that was full of very illegal drugs and three serial killers who wanted to sell altered versions of said drug to kill people en mass? Yeah, I burned 'er down."
     The man roared and swung his sword, but Mathias simply jumped, barely evading a direct slice. He landed on the ground, and used his rod to spank the guy three times.
     "Come on, dude, either fight for real or go get your wife and kids back."
     "Don't mock my loss!"
     "Jeez, hot shot, it was a lucky guess. But seriously, why avenge some dead guys who pawned you in an illegal operation? I didn't ruin your life, I just put you out of a job. If you don't stop fighting, I will go for the kill."
     The man looked away, then sighed. "You're right. I'll try to fix my life up. Maybe I'll be able to get my family back."
     "Good for you, man, and stay off the drugs and out of the illegal stuff. It only comes back to haunt you later."
     As the man walked away, Milly approached Mathias. "Dude, you're crazy. You're good at fighting, but you barely did any to stop that guy."
     "I just advocate for peace, that's all. Just want what's best for the people."
     He held out his hand again. "Shall we?"
     Milly smiled sweetly. "We shall."
     About ten minutes later, they happened upon the Magic 'Scraper, and Milly shook Mathias' arm violently. "Oh my goodness, we're here, and we get to stay in the classiest fucking hotel in the world!"
     Mathias bowed before her. "Only the best..." He looked up at Milly and smiled at her. "...For the best."
     Mathias led her inside, walking up to the counter. There was hardly any line, likely because the place was so expensive. Of course, Mathias simply handed the guy at the counter his tickets, and a note from Jeff's friend along with it. The man nodded, and rang a bell. "Phil! I'm taking someone up, watch the counter."
     A man came from the back, and nodded as the counterman asked the two guests to follow him. Upstairs, in room 245, he left them with their key. But even after he'd gone, Mathias faltered. He shook his head after a moment and smiled nervously. "Sorry. Haven't been at this point in life in a while."
     Milly grinned, lightly pinching Mathias' cheek. "It's fine. You're such a good guy, You'll make it by."
     He turned the key, opening the door. "...Right."
     He stood still for a moment, and Milly pushed her chest against his back. "Is something wrong, Matty?"
     Mathias turned quickly and pushed Milly away. Before she had time to scold him for being so rough, she turned and saw that he'd caught a literal throwing knife where her head had been. He turned toward her and smiled. "Are you okay? That was almost bad." He then pushed her again, catching another two throwing knives and throwing them back almost immediately. "Fuck off, damn it!"
     Milly watched as all three knives hit someone down the hall in the shoulder.
     "One more and you die," Mathias shouted down the hall. And the person scurried away, holding their shoulder.
     Mathias literally lifted Milly off the ground and carried her inside, closing and locking the door behind him. "You alright Milly? I'm really sorry I had to push you, I hope it didn't hurt."
     "Dear God, you're literally the coolest person I've ever met. Please just fuck me already."
     Mathias blushed, and sat on the bed. " I... I'm worried."
     Milly sat next to him, and hugged her boobs into his arm. "I could not possibly be less turned on after you caught that fucking knife, I just want to be with you. I want you to lay me down and just ram me like a transit to a guy on the tracks."
     Mathias looked around, and smiled, then he leaned over and kissed Milly. When she began holding his face, his fears that someone was watching disintegrated in a second. He wrapped his arms around her and shared her intensity, completely encasing her in his love and affection. The kiss only broke when Milly had to take a breath.
     Mathias put a hand on each of her shoulders. "How do you like it? Rough, angry, intimate, literally fucking crying, I do it all."
     Milly shyly said "Maybe halfway between rough and intimate– wait, crying?"
     Mathias lightly nudged her, grinning as he pushed her down onto the bed. "Lay down, Mills."
     Milly blushed and smiled at the same time, lying on her back. "Of course."
     Mathias slowly crawled onto Milly's belly, laying his chest onto hers. As he cupped his hands around her cheeks, he stretched his leg, his erection becoming much more protrusive and prominent against Milly's belly.
     "I had a hunch that it was abnormally big, but this... This is crazy, Mr. Aidest."
     Mathias put his nose against Milly's, and closed his eyes. "We'll get to that soon."
     Mathias took off his shirt, revealing his ripped abs and huge muscles. Milly could only gawk, reaching up instinctively to feel his glistening muscles.
     "You're crazy, Mathias."
     He rubbed his hands together to warm them up, making sure he didn't startle Milly when he slid both hands into her shirt. He leaned in close enough to speak into her ear, resting all of his weight on her rack. "Are you into crazy?"
     "More than I ever thought."
     Mathias smiled sweetly as he slowly lifted the bottom of her shirt, lifting himself off of her long enough to slide it up. When it came to her boobs, he closed his eyes, completely taking her shirt off before he opened them back.
     Milly blushed at his gentle touch, and smiled nervously. "S-sorry... I'm a little on the chubby side lately."
     Mathias sat criss-cross and motioned for Milly to sit-in his lap. She didn't hesitate for a moment to park her admittedly huge butt in Mathias' criss-cross applesauce. Mathias immediately began to massage her shoulders, and sighed next to her ear.
     "No matter what you think... Every inch of you, every fiber of your soul is beautiful..." He let his hands drift down toward her sides. "...Every curve, a virtue..." He leaned in even closer to her ear, so close that even his light breathing blew at Milly's chocolate hair. "Every comment, a bar of gold. Everything about you is incredible to me. Especially..." He rubbed his hands across her belly, and saw an embarrassed smile cross her face. "... ESPECIALLY when you smile. It radiates beauty. I'm just lucky, I guess. But you? You're gorgeous."
     Milly couldn't help but smile at his kind gesture and his absolute deftness with his hands, his knowing smile. She leaned back into his embrace, and he wrapped his arms around her belly, hugging her closer. "I don't care what you think. You're the epitome of a sparkly soul in a dim world, and I'm happy to be the bug that buzzes after your light."
     Milly moved her butt backward onto Mathias, and... adjusted herself a few times to stimulate him. He slowly moved his hands up her tum-tum and let them slide under her huge boobs, rubbing in and out of the crevice that separated her chest from her torso. His hands then moved their way up her boobs, over her bra, and onto the tops of them. For a bit of fun, he patted them a few times, gaining a laugh from Milly, and moved into her bra. His fingers lightly slid over her nipples for a few seconds, then he drew his fingers toward his palms, squeezing at Milly's oversized plushies. As he began kissing at her ears, he lifted each boob individually out of its cup, reaching around back to undo her gigantic bra and relieve it of duty.
     His hands relocated themselves back to the front, rolling both of her very pert nipples between– wait...
     Mathias looked over Milly's shoulder while her eyes were closed, noting that her nipples went inward. Of course they would be completely unique in addition to being a beach ball apiece. Fortunately, the internet had prepared him for this type of escapade. He rubbed his hands across her areolas a few times, then dug both his pointers into the holes that essentially created an inny on her nipples. She moaned as he circled each finger around for a bit, and he moved to kiss the other ear a few times. After a few moments, he pulled his fingers out, and her nipples came with them, swollen and protruding at least an inch from her boobs.
     Glad that he hadn't messed it up, he now began to roll her nipples, softer and thicker than normal ones, between his fingers. Her repeated twitching told him that she was probably enjoying this more than he thought she would, and she was. Pleasurous waves began to ripple and surge through her nerves, and she could feel everything– her boobs, her butt, and her love handles– bounce with each twitch.
     She knew that any second, she was going to lose control of her secondary ability... Really it was her main ability, but it was embarrassing so she concealed it. Upon command or with intense pleasure, her breasts could produce milk. Often quickly enough to make her boobs swell much more than a little. Although she could do this to the point of weighing a ton or so without bursting, the only way to get the milk back out was to literally milk her; it didn't come out on its own.
     "M-mat?"
     "Yes, my love?"
     Milly bit her lip nervously, then said "One of my abilities is to produce milk to any point without bursting."
     Mathias raised his eyebrows. "Uh... Am I doin' that for you?"
     Milly chuckled. "You're getting there. I don't know how it works, or why creating three-hundred gallons on the spot doesn't take a toll on me, but oh well."
     Mathias smiled, and continued to fondle her huge nipples. "Three hundred..." She leaned her head back over his shoulder. "As long as it isn't too terrible for you, I'm fine to keep going," he whispered.
     Milly smiled between moans. "O-of course you are."
     All she could do was enjoy herself as Mathias' deft fingers roamed the surface area of her bosom, his light touch combining the playful sense of being tickled with the sensuality of being fondled in such a way. He slid his hands to the sides of her boobs, opting to feel them up from the side for a change, squeezing each finger inward firmly but tenderly. It was all Milly could do do strain herself holding back.
     "Should I stop?" Mathias saw that Milly was writhing, but he didn't know if it was in pleasure or pain.
     "No-no, k-keep going!"
     Her fleshy tits were certainly ample, and she had no issues letting Mathias grope her to no end, especially with the skill he had. She hadn't expected this, but he still continued to pleasure her in all the right places. Her previously inverted nipples continued to throb in the harsh, cool air, not used to their new placement quite yet, but ready to experience the orgasm they'd sprung for.
     "It's coming soon, M-mat...!"
     Her words rang through his ears like a strawberry through a fresh, clean chocolate fountain at Golden Corral. Again, his hands reached forward, playing with her nipples even more by tugging on the ends of them lightly to emulate a sucking motion. Which gave him an idea.
     He quickly turned the moaning Milly around, not losing too much of the tension he'd built, and continued massaging her nipples, slower this time. To Milly's surprise, he grabbed each boob and lifted it to his face. She gave a small, quiet, excited and scared squeal, turning redder than before. With little warning, Mathias wrapped his lips around her stiffened nipples, rolling them between his lips for only a second before he sucked them in further, running his tongue across them repeatedly.
     Milly gasped, patting the bed roughly to relieve her stress. "I'm close! I'm so close!"
     Mathias knew it was time. He went to town, holding her entire cleave-creators in his mouth as he began to fondle her boobs, but much rougher this time. He dug his fingers into her soft teat-meat, still vacuum-packing the part of her nervous system in her boobs with his own kisser. It was almost like he was on autopilot, his mind more focused on enjoying the moment than on his actions, and his hands had taken it upon themselves to pleasure this beast by means of grotesque fondlings and gropings that put Milly into a lecherous state of mind, rocking her sanity to the core with skill that no other had matched before.
     In her final moments of brief pre-gasm pleasure, Milly grabbed Mathias' shoulders and buried her head in his shoulder, muffling her monstrous moans in his perfect collarbone. At this moment, Milly knew: Mathias had to be her boyfriend. By whatever means necessary.
     Finally, she threw her head back, Mathias still fondling her as she let loose. Her boobs began to swell as they filled with her milk, pushing back against Mathias' mouth at first, then filling his lap in less than five seconds. When she finally stopped filling, she looked down. Mathias had lain himself back, and her boobs almost completely covered him as he lay there. He patted her boobs a few times, rubbing them lightly as he grinned.
     Between recovering breaths, Milly whispered, "So what do you think? You like what you see?"
     "I like you. This is just the greatest bonus of all time."
     Milly put her hand on her chest, blushing. "That's so sweet! I really love you."
     Her skin had expanded no more than was needed, and as a result, her boobs were as full as could be, likely in no need of a bra. They would hold themselves up for now. They looked like massive beach balls on top of Mathias' embarrassingly tiny height, but he never faltered.
     Milly grinned, laying where her boobs were under her like a tube float in the water. "You want a titty-fuck, Sweetums?"
     Mathias' eyes widened. "H-how'd you know that's my favorite thing to be called by a girl?"
     "I may have had a conversation with Jess before the trip, and I really wanted to be sure before I used it. I really like you, Mathias, and you gave me the greatest titty-orgy I've ever had tonight."
     He positioned himself so that he was right up close to her face. "That won't be the last one, my dear."
     He wrapped his arms around her neck, and pulled her toward him for a kiss. He gave it his all to make it even more intimate than last time, eating her face like a Big Mac (although personally I prefer the bacon quarter pounder with cheese myself) and loving every second. Once they broke the kiss apart, nothing separated them but a long, glistening strand of saliva.
     "Come on, get undressed Mat. I'm gonna have to pay you back for that awesome orgy."
     Mathias grinned, unbuttoning his pants. Thus the falter began. His face blushed, and he smiled shyly. "I'm scared."
     Milly rolled her eyes. She sat up straight, her boobs on either side of her, and motioned for Mathias to come closer. He scooted forward and she grinned, grabbing his foot and pulling him closer. She slowly tugged at his capris, pulling them lower with each tug. Finally, as the underwear were pulled as collateral damage, Mathias' dick came flying upward at maximum velocity. Wide-eyed, Milly could only gawk at his throbbing rod in all its glory.
     "...Mathias, that thing is crazy!"
     "You said you were into crazy, my love."
     Milly giggled, but then it turned into a maniacal laugh. "Ohohoh! I can't wait to put that thing right in."
     "But alas; before you shove me in your shit-box, maybe consider a fair trade? You scratch my back, I scratch yours?"
     Milly raised her eyebrows, considering his offer. "What did you have in mind?"
     "I'll eat your pussy if you give me a good titty-fuck."
     Milly laughed out loud, pushing Mathias back. "You have no idea what I'm about to do to you, Mr. Aidest."
     With a cunning smile, Mathias whispered "Do your worst."
     Milly grunted as she lifted her boobs, both at once, and plopped them right on top of Mathias' lap. "Whoa, where'd it go?"
     "You know where, you titty-monster!"
     His retort of enraged savagery bounced off her psyche like a ball on a trampoline. "You know I'm kidding, Sweetums. Even if I can't see it."
     With a hefty grunt, Milly lifted her massive tits off of Mathias' lap and somehow mustered the strength to plop them back down and do it again. She pushed her oversized boobs together, rubbing back and forth on his dick as if starting a fire with a stick. She continued this process even though her arms were already getting tired.
     "Milly, is this heaven?"
     "Mm, not yet."
     Mathias' boner was huge, and even her boobs were deterred a little by its throbbing flesh. She just thought of him eating her out, though... That was enough to send her going strong. She began to plop her boobs up and down like a madman, hitting just enough of Mathias' balls to really edge him on. Each time her boobs came back down, Mathias felt a little more like cumming all over her oversized fun-bags, watering the garden if you will, spreadin' the seed as we gentlemanly folks enunciate every so often.
     "I think I'm getting close, Milly."
     Mathias' words rang in Milly's ears like silk through a pair of lubed up tits. Between the lifting and dropping, heaving and ho-ing of her huge, fleshy chest meat, "Okay... Sweetums. Just make sure...  make sure you give me everything you got!"
     Mathias could feel his dick beginning to twitch under her pressure, and he tensed up his legs to compensate for the pleasure he felt coursing his perverted veins. "I'm close!"
     As a joke, Milly asked, "How close are ya?"
     "Closer than the gap between a nucleus and their electrons!"
     As he said it, his white nectar squirted up through Milly's long, cavernous cleavage, right up near her face but not quite enough to splash its baby-making powder on her chin.
     Milly groaned, letting her boobs fall onto Mathias as she took a few deep breaths to recollect her lung capacity. After she took a few breaths, she heard Mathias breathe the word amazing from beyond the domain of her chest. "Thank you~" she murmured, beginning to slowly lick at Mathias' cum that had been left on top of her mountainous mammaries as collateral.
     She surveyed the damage as she licked, smiling sweetly. "You've been saving up for me?"
     Mathias sheepishly looked away. "The plan was to bust a PHAT nut of relief on the trip. Not exactly on you, mind you, but it was quite the welcome change of plans. I already knew you were trouble."
     Milly grinned at him, taking another lick at herself. "Well, Mr. Aidest, I have been known to cause some... discomfort betwixt the knees."
     Mathias soon regained enough composure to stand on his knees in front of her, resting his chin on his elbows, which rested on Milly's boobs. "Where are my manners? All this fun and I have yet to peel your clothes like a ripe banana. May I?"
     Milly groaned and lay on her back, plopping down in a way that sent waves through the mattress. "Go ahead. I'm so damn worn out after that, I feel like a boomer."
     Mathias chuckled at her playful joke. "Okay then. I hope you know that you're beautiful."
     "I do now." Milly blushed behind the Great Wall of Boobs.
     Mathias started by slowly caressing Milly's belly, rubbing his hands across it with the tenderness of a fawn in its first trimester out of the womb.
     "I wish you'd stop encouraging my big tummy. I think it's awful."
     Mathias smiled warmly, knowing she couldn't see it but doing it anyway. "Well I wish that you'd understand that whatever your goals are, I'll be there for you. I just need you to know that every inch of you is like standing in a pasture of fresh daisies and feeling the wind blow through my hair. It's that beautiful."
     Milly didn't say anything. Mathias moved his hands down toward her pants, hooking the ends of his fingers between the front of her waist and the fabric of her clothes. With that, he began to pull, sliding the pants off her waist like they were covered in butter. He was sure to leave her panties in their place for the moment.
     Once her pants were folded neatly and lying on the table next to the bed, Mathias rubbed his hands across the sides of her hips, lightly enough that it made her twitch at his touch. Just for the fun of it, he ran his hands down under her butt, massaging at her glutes for a bit before moving on. He made a mental note that she had a bigger butt than he had initially figured, and he certainly didn't mind.
     Finally, he lay in front of Milly, moving his head under her mountainous mammaries and wrapping his arms around them. "I'll be glad to chow down whenever you're ready, my sweetest of the sweet honey."
     She had been rendered almost helpless after the world's largest titty-fuck took place in her own arms, but she found the strength to push herself up and park her ass on top of Mathias' face. "God, you're the best fuck I'll probably ever have. Tell me if I taste good."
     Mathias finally pulled her soaked panties down her legs, tossing them on the pants he'd previously folded. The already intense smell of her throbbing pussy amplified without anything to hold it in, driving Mathias' to forget how uncomfortable he'd been entirely. He stuck his tongue out, letting it protrude into Milly's vaginal crevice as she moaned.
     "Incredible," Mathias said, muffledly.
     "What?"
     "You asked how it tastes. It somehow literally tastes like sweet milk."
     As he refocused on his licking, he grabbed Milly's delightfully large butt cheeks and massaged them roughly. Each second brought her closer to cumming all over Mathias' face in a fit of ecstasy.
     "I'm close again, Mathias! I'm gonna cum all over your face!"
     It wasn't much warning; she came all over him as soon as she mentioned it, spreading her non-spermular baby batter across his face. He licked his lips. "Mmm! This is good!"
     Milly blushed, still panting from having cum like that. Her boobs had grown again too, this time spanning most of the bed. "Is it?"
     Mathias licked her pussy clean, then surfaced for air, immediately leaning in for another kiss. This time she got a taste of her own medicine, quite literally. At the sweet taste in Mathias' mouth, she became addicted to his kiss, sucking him as dry as possible.
     "So do they get smaller again?" Mathias gestured to her boobs, strewn across the bed."
     She raised her eyebrows. "Oh, they do."
     He waited for her to explain; when he realized she wasn't going to, he asked "...How?"
     A devilish grin spread her face. She made a sucking noise with her mouth, and Mathias' demeanor wavered, only for a second.
     "Challenge accepted, miss Milly."

     Hey! Chapter two is over. Will there be a chapter three? I don't know. Maybe, if it gets enough reads or something. Just wanted to pop in and say that I have a Twitter. I've had it for a while, so you can find me at SlaughterBottle (possibly with a _ in between slaughter and bottle). I do art, but I plan on doing some writing too. Pop in if you want, I could use the followers. (I'm doing free commissions. With pencil and paper, granted, and not amazing ones, but the most recent one I did is now the cover of this story, so... Yeah) anyways, check it out, I'll see you soon.