Chapter 15

Later on, I went on the laptop to check out the news and the pictures caught my eye. It was a picture of me and Faith laughing at football practise.

Someone must have spotted us laughing, while we were running.

Faith looked like she was having a great time. she looks beautiful and really cute in her football clothing.

I was smiling in the picture as well. I don't remember smiling like that before I met Faith I feel like I have changed me for the better. All because of that one special girl.

I could also see that theres was no trace of Jason in the disguise which was a relief.

The headline was 'Is Faith betraying Jason?'

Hah yeah right!

While turning off the laptop, I saw  that Faith had been texting me 5min ago.

Faith: 'I look good at the football practise picture 😁

Jason:  'Yeah you do 😄'. 'But I thought you didn't watch the news.'

Faith: 'I don't but the notification came up on my phone normally I forget it but then I saw my name so I had to click on it. I find the comments so funny.'

Jason: Why am I not suprised? 🙄😄

Faith: Hey guess what? we have got the finals this weekend. Isn't that great? We will smash the other team in pieces!'

Jason: 'This weekend?'

Faith: 'Yep 🙌'

Jason: 'Oh god. I have got an interview, that I have to go too.'

Faith: 'What why?'

Jason: 'To help the poor and to make others donate money to charity.

Faith: 'But your one of the best players you have improved a lot. Why can't the event be moved to another date?'

Jason: 'I don't think It can. I'm so sorry Faith.'

Faith: 'You know what? it's fine I don't care, it's not like it might be our last chance to play or anything.'

Jason: 'Don't be like that Faith, you know I would've  love to be there if I could.'

Faith:'Yeah whatever I have to go I think my father is calling.'

I know she's lying, but I won't say anything.

Jason: 'Okay bye'

I don't want us to be left like this. But there's nothing I can say to make this better.

Faith: 'Bye.'

I didn't know what to do. So I called Dave.

"Hello?"

"Hey Dave, listen I have got a problem, it's just that I have got the football finals on the weekend an-" Dave interrupted me

"No you have to go to the interview. Jimmy Fallon is going to share your song and news out towards the public." Dave said in a demanding voice.

He's been hanging out with Faith for too long!

"But is there a chance that we can go another day?" I questioned

"No chance, the song will do well and hopefully you will make it to the top of the charts and we will make a lot of donations towards charity." He Responded

Wow he wasn't much help at all. On one hand, I have got the championship with Faith, while playing as 'Simon' but on the other hand, I have got the interview that could make my song go to the top of the charts and do well for the loss causes.

I have to pick either become Fame or Shame?

Well we just have to find out What happens next.

****************************

Faith Pov:

Before I went to sleep, I got a message from Jason. I had my hopes up until I read the message.

Hey Faith

I'm so sorry for not being at your game today. I wish you the best of luck.

From
Jason Wolf

I feel like a knife jabbed me in the heart and my throat closing in. While the tears are rolling down my cheeks.

Oh my god he picks the interview of course he has, he's 'Jason Wolf the famous celebrity.'

I have always been there for him. But why can't he do this for me, just this one time?

I don't care if he's famous, to me he is a guy with has a great voice, but unfortunately people are too addicted to it.

While giving up I deleted the message. I have to stay strong I can't get all worked up over a guy. This is the championship and my team are going to smash it with or without Jason.

I went to tell my brothers about the news that 'Simon' had a hospital appointment, this weekend and couldn't make it.

Of course they didn't take it well, but they knew there was nothing that we could do. So we changed the subject by playing my favourite card game 'Black Jack' on the twins bed.

We played most of the night until we got knocked out and went to sleep. I still prayed that Jason will be at the finals.

******************************