Vans' Point of View ❤️

Hii! I dedicate this chapter to @cookiemonster2982 ❤️ Hii Ginny 😭 This is for you.

Vans' POV
Minahal ko siya, mahal ko siya at siya lang ang mamahalin ko habang buhay. Iniwan ko man siya noon, pinapangako kong lahat ng panahong sinayang ko, babawiin ko. Papatunayan kong, wala mang forever, pero mayroon namang tumatandang together.

Nagsisi ako sa lahat ng ginawa ko sa kanya. Alam kong nasaktan ko siya, pero para rin naman yun sa kanya di ba? Ginawa ko yung kasi mahal ko siya. 10 years. 10 years have passed, already a decade. Pero siya at siya parin. Siya ang mahal ko, wala nang ibang papalit dito sa puso ko. Rhia kung alam mo lang. Hay nako. Tch. Mahal na mahal na mahal kita. Habang naghihintay ako, hindi ko maipaliwanag ang kabang nararamdaman ko. Paano naman kaya yun? Yung babaeng mahal ko, naglalakad na sa altar, papunta sa akin, iniisip ko palang na mapapalitan na yung apelyedo niya ng Rhia Andrada-Valderama. Siya parin pala talaga ang lifetime ko.

Now Playing:
Beautiful in White

🎶Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak
In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece
So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

I never thought of having this life with her. We started as strangers and we'll end up being married. She changed me, and I couldn't bear to loose her for the second time around.

What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I
Say to the world
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word
So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

This beautiful girl walking towards me, is the most important person I have. I promise to cherish her, now and 'til eternity.

Oooh oh
You look so beautiful in white
So beautiful in white
Tonight
And if a daughter is what our future holds
I hope she has your eyes
Finds love like you and I did
Yeah, and when she falls in love, we'll let her go
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white
You look so beautiful in white
So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight🎶

Nang makarating si Rhia dito sa harapan ko, I can't explain my feelings. I am the luckiest man alive for having such a girl like her. I know it's a bit gayish of me,saying these things, but what can I do? I love her,and I will forever do.

As we finished exchanging I do's, next are our vows.

"Rhia,take this ring,as a sign of my undying love for you. I promise to cherish and love you,until my last breathe. No words can explain how I feel in this most special moment of my life together with you. The time I lose you,was the most horrible moment of my life,and I can't bear to lose you over and over again. I finally found you,my better half. No one can separate the both of us apart. I'll be forever by your side. 'Til death do us part."

I saw a tear fell from her eye. She's next. ❤️

"Vans,take this ring, as a sign of my eternal love for you. I promise to be your loving wife,forever and ever. I maybe acting childish sometimes, but you've accepted me. I promise to forgive all your mistakes as long as you do the same. Having you in my life was the precious thing I've ever had. I'm so blessed to have you. I'm so lucky that I've met a man like you. From a childish one, I've grown-up. Vans, all I can say is, I love you, no matter how hard the circumstances may be, I'll still be forever loving you. And now I believe that, there will always be someone who's willing to love you, no matter how imperfect you are. Thank you Vans, thank you. And yes, 'til death do us part."

As she finished her vow, a smile formed into my lips. I'm so lucky. As I looked at our parents, I can see the happiness in their faces, Rhia's mom even cried. Atlast! My dad, he'd already accepted Rhia.

"You may now kiss the bride."-Priest

As soon as the priest said that, I wasted no time, I kissed her gently. Oh this girl! She's making me fall for her even more.

I have nothing to say now, now that I have her in my life, and she's my property. My forever,my better half. Thank you Lord for giving me this woman. And I'm glad to have Mrs. Rhia Andrada-Valderama.

END. ❤️