𝗔𝗿𝗰 𝟭 [𝗨𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘁]

Author's Note

Author's Note

Hello there readers, old and new, this is how I'll be starting every arc of this story. Yeah, with an "Author's note".

Beacon of Hope is a rewrite of my previous fanfiction Heir of the Symbol of Peace. Various elements of the story have been inspired by a few other fanfictions all based on the story of My Hero Academia. Notable mentions and sources for some of my ideas:

Legendary
Author: PrometheanKnight117

Ticked off
Author: Xenolis

Pyros
Author: ShadowWriterFanFic

_______________________________________

The overall narrative and course of events that have happened in my previous book will mostly remain the same apart from minor changes along with a few big ones.

Anyway, this is a separate storyline ,so there won't be too many manga spoilers. But still, SPOILER ALERT. There will be a few plot points that aren't cannon, along with a few extra stories plots. But then again, who knows some of them might actually be true¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

There will be quite some ships. Apologies if your favourite ships aren't included. We all have our personal favourites and I hope you all will agree and tolerate the ones you don't like.

Oh, and there won't be any lemon content, only fluff for the romantic ships. And incase you're wondering....Yes, there will be non-romantic ships as well.

Important note, All Might's first name and last name are swapped here. (Yagi Toshinori instead of Toshinori Yagi).

Character speech -

SCREAMING WILL BE ALL CAPITALIZED

Highlighted speech will be bold

Whispering and emphasised words will be italic

"Everything will be under punctuation"

Hope u guys like it, open to suggestions and criticism 24/7

Ciao