What are the outcomes of your quirk?

♒Aquarius ♒

If you create to many weapons the area where you created the weapons will become an open wound and you would start to bleed. The size of the wound depends on the size of the weapon you created

♓Pisces♓

If you shapeshift to much the form you are in at the moment (normal body or anything else) you will be in that shape for 2 hours. If you're in your normal body you just can't use your quirk. Say you were a flower or something and if you got stepped on your bones will break. Say you got ripped in half as a flower, your real life body would be ripped in half and you would be dead. And when your body transformed back you would be in the shape of all the broken bones or ripped in half.

♈Aries♈

You don't really have a weakness except that if you use your limits of your quirk you just get so exhausted to where you can't get up.

♉Taurus♉

If you create to many fireworks your body starts to get covered in serious burns and you feel the burns.

♊Gemini♊

If you use your quirk to much you will slowly turn invisible. You will never turn permanently invisible but your body will become invisible to you and everyone around you. It could take days or weeks for you to become fully visible again

♋Cancer♋

You will become seriously dehydrated because when you use water, you are using the water that is coming out of your body

♌Leo♌
Using your quirk for to long with mess up your body for hours based on the element.

Fire= Burns and Scars
Water=Bones become jiggly and you become dehydrated
Air: Trouble breathing
Earth: The body part will become wood.

♍Virgo♍

You could get serious burns and they could possibly be permanent. And you could also catch on fire and not in the good way.

♎Libra♎

If you are using it the weather will become out of control once you use your limits and could possibly kill everyone from lighting to a hurricane. And for you it will cause your body to become paralyzed for a bit or cause you fainting for a couple hours or days depending on the intensity of weather you used.

♏Scorpio♏

If you create to many multiples of yourself they will not go back into your body and will roam around and be there until you fall asleep. Same for objects you make except that they aren't alive.

♐Sagittarius ♐

If you use your strength to much you will become weak and if you use your flight to much you will become nauseous. If you use both at the same time then you will feel weak and nauseous

♑Capricorn♑

The more you use your quirk the shorter the time the illusion will last and you won't be able to make as big of a illusion. Since you're thinking about the illusion you will also get headaches if over using. If you get stuck in a persons body then you will be stuck in there until you have enough energy to get out and they will be in your body until you get the energy.

I finally have ideas now so yay!