{Welcome to Shiva}

The Shiva Corporation would like you to read a short introduction to how our founder, Takeru Yoshisawa, founded the No.1 technology corporation in the world.

At the age of 21. Our founder had invented the Shiva Cloud, a data cloud that can project holograms that you are physically able to interact with from any corner of the world. The holograms are projected from the Six Shiva Corp Satellites that are currently orbiting the Earth. This system was used to further technology in entertainment, education, social media and many more.

This technology was later implemented to our International Transport Stations (ITS) . Stations that are capable of transporting you to any major city in the world with an ITS.

At the age of 13, any eligible student is able to enter 5 of the biggest schooling institutes in the world.

You're child has been accepted to join Shiva Corps Arifureta Learning Institute located in the recently renamed Otaku City in Japan

Included with this letter there are some required items for your child to attend our institute

-1 complimentary ShivaNano implant. (Please get permission from a medical professional before beginning implant process). valued at ¥1,068,556.50 JPY ($9,900 USD)
-1 ShivaNano implantation kit. Valued at ¥94,982.80 JPY $(850.00 USD)
-1 Student Passport, issued by the Japanese Government
-6 sets of Shiva Institute School uniform (Summer)
-6 sets of Shiva Institute School uniform (Winter)
Further equipment will be provided on the first day of school.
Congratulations on being able to be accepted, we look forward to seeing you represent our school with pride.