Day 1 {ITS}

Final checks, Taiyou has everything that he needs, at least almost everything. "Rin!" He calls out, Rin climbs up onto his shoulder like a cat tower. It's just what he likes to do.

All of his large items have been taken to be transported separately and will be directly sent to the house.

1 hour later

"Here we are Rin, take a good look" flashy lights and big screens were everywhere, it felt more like a shopping centre than a transport station "Okay Rin, lets go".

(The Student Passport given to the students also serve as Unlimited Use tickets at any ITS around the world)

Taiyou tap on my passport and it gives off a beep noise

ようこそユーザー、どのITSに行きたいですか?  (Welcome User, which ITS do you want to go to?)Otaku City Japan ITS輸送開始(Beginning transportation)The gate in front of Taiyou opens and he walks throuh

"Miku, activate the translator" Taiyou says to his AI. "はいはい!" (Yes sir)

Taiyou opens his eyes to find himself in the middle of the Otaku City ITS. He has only ever been here twice in his whole life, now he'll be here everyday

"SAKURA KUN!!!" Taiyou recognised that voice. It was his childhood friend, Tayaka Narumi. "Allow me to be the first to welcome you to OTAKU CITY!!!". Taiyou stares at her with utter cringe, "You're being over dramatic and making a scene" he says as quietly as possible. "HOW RUDE, I COME ALL THE WAY HERE AND EVEN INVITE YOU TO MY HOUSING UNIT AND THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY, I'M GONNA...".
(We at Newen studios would like to censor the following lines as they contain the following:
-Graphic horror themes
-Drug use
-Sexual Violence
-Psychological Horror
-Course language
-Pornography.
We acknowledge the fact that there are children reading this (COUGH COUGH mina_ngyn )
With that please enjoy the rest of this chapter)

"Well it's nice to see you too Narumi" Taiyou says in a calm voice.
"Hmph" says Narumi "Cmon Sakura-Kun, The whole gangs waiting"
"Wait did you say gang?"
"Hehe, you think you're the only one I invited?, you're gonna have a lot of fun here"

TO BE CONTINUED....—>