Day 2 {The Conspiracy Theorist}

"Welcome to you're first day of school". Mr Keaton is the teacher of class 1A at Arifureta. "I would like to welcome you all to my class" he says gleefully. The first two periods for the day had been replaced with an introduction and orientation around the Arifureta Campus. Taiyou notices that everyone is apparently excited to join the schools clubs and their different perks. Taiyou scans the list on the bulletin.

Student clubs:
-Games club, run by Kuriyu Banjo
-Culture club, run by Sakura Tsuki
-Band club, run by Uehara Jessie
-Art club, run by Yoshisawa Aoi
-Drama club, run by Tayaka Narumi
-Sports club, run by Osaka Yuuri
-Conspiracy club, run by Araki Dylan
-Photography club, run by Mokyoin Woz
-Host club, run by Tayaka Narumi

"What's up Sakura kun?". It's was Narumi, "How is it that you guys already set up class here?, you guys literally just got to this school" Taiyou asked, "Well... let's just say we booked in advanced" she said condescendingly. Taiyou was gonna check out all of the clubs before deciding to join any of them. "WAIT WHY DO YOU RUN THE HOST CLU...

The first choice Taiyou chose to see was a no-brainer, the conspiracy club. Taiyou remembers back home when the conspiracy club was one of the most popular things in the school. It would also serve as a good way to catch up with his hold friend Araki Dylan. Taiyou walked through the door to be amazed by the amount of...

There was no one there. The room was as dead as Korosensei. "Oh, Saukura-chin, welcome to the great Conspiracy theorist club" Dylan said trying to keep a straight face. "Isn't there supposed to be more people in this club?, this thing was like, the most popular club back home" Taiyou can't wrap his head around this.
"Yeah, as it turns out, kids these days aren't into conspiracies" Dylan said with a sigh "apparently the emperor being a lizard and vaccines causing autism isn't "LOGICAL" enough" "Wait aren't you vaccinated..."

"PEOPLE MEARLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE GREATNESS THAT I, ARAKI DYLAN, HAVE CREATED" Taiyou feels as if he's made a mistake walking in this room and tries to sprint for the door. Dylan snaps his fingers and the door slams shut. "Umm, you do know I can hack the door with my ShivaNano right?" Taiyou says.

"If you wish to find the true secrets of the conspiracy theorist club, why not take a book from the bookshelf" Dylan has suddenly appeared behind Taiyou, "JESUS, HOW DID YOU GET THERE" Taiyou says midway through his heart attack.
"The bookshelf Sakura-chin, the bookshelf" -Dylan
"Why do you even have a books?" -Taiyou
"My information is too delicate to be kept on the online cloud, THE GOVERNMENT STALKS THAT SHIT YOU KNOW" -Dylan
"Are you high or something?" -Taiyou
"Oh for fucks sake". Dylan grabs the book from the bookshelf and hands it to Taiyou. Taiyou opens the book which reveals the words...

[Put book back into shelf to open secret passageway]

"Wait, what the fuck". Dylan grabs the book and throws it back into the shelf, perfectly falling into place. The room starts shifting around and all the tables and chairs start sorting themselves into staircase that leads up to a secret room in the ceiling. "Again, you only got here today, how the hell did you even set this up?". Taiyou climbs the stairs to the secret room. What he sees amazes him and forever changed the way he ever saw the conspiracy theorist club. There were supercomputers, something that resembled a teleporter that you'd find at an ITS, a beanbag, A BEANBAG, and a board which seemed to hold many different cases revolving different conspiracies, some were usual, but others were unheard of.

"WELCOME SAKURA-CHIN, TO THE REAL CONSPIRACY THEORIST CLUB" Dylan said. Taiyou looked surprised "Wait, I still haven't agreed to joi...". Dylan pulls up a photo of Isaac Butterfield, Australia's current PM. "Prepare yourself Sakura-chin, we're going to assassinate this man". Taiyou is shocked by this comment "DUDE, YOU CAN'T KILL THIS MAN, HE DID NOTHING WRONG". Dylan smirks at him "what if I told you that he plans on taking over the world" Taiyou stares at him as if he was talking to a madman.

Dylan pulls up a screen showing messages. "As you can see, Prime minister Butterfield has been conspiring with the international terrorist group "Dragonfruit" to kill one of the most powerful people on the planet, YOSHISAWA TAKERU!". "That's impossible" Taiyou says "First of all, where the hell did you get this. Second of all, that's not the type of terrorism that Dragonfruit commits. Third of all, WE CAN'T KILL SOMEONE LIKE HIM, WE'LL GET CAUGHT". Dylan smiles "First of all, these messages were taken directly from PM Butterfield's phone, hacked directly by me. Second of all, I have an inside man working for Dragonfruit. Third of all, not if we get don't get caught". "WAIT DID YOU SAY..."

"Get ready Sakura-chin, we're going to Australia, to kill Isaac Butterfield before he causes any harm to the CEO. Are you with me?" Taiyou seems puzzled. "Just kidding, I'm not giving you an option" Dylan shoves Taiyou on the teleporter and activates it "SEE YOU IN AUSTRALIA"

FLASH!!!

To be continued—>