Jaeleah Sanchez

*-"Best friend, I'm in the kitchen."
I headed to the kitchen and saw Brooke on the door frame just standing there, but, who was she laughing with? I smiled at her and picked her up, kissing her cheek. She giggled and kissed my forehead, as usual. I put her down and couldn't believe my eyes when I looked at the kitchen. Holy shit, this girl is following me! I can't believe this is the girl I saw earlier at Shantelle's school. So, is she not in high school?
*- ''Oh, best friend! This is my cousin, Jaeleah! She is moving in for a while with me."
*- "Hey, I'm Jaylee. You can call me Jay though."
I gave her a flirty but nice smile and stretched out my hand for her to shake. She shook my hand with a very beautiful smile and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.
*-"It's such a literal pleasure to meet you, I'm Jaeleah, but you can call me Leah." She smiled biting her lip and to this, I smirked.
*- "Now that you both know each other, I am more relieved. Leah is a really quiet girl, for some reason, I know that you are gonna change that baby."
I smiled and looked back at Leah and winked.
*- "I'm gonna head over and drink my shake, I'm hungry."
Dammit, she is way too beautiful to be real. Brooke's phone went off and she left to pick it up leaving us behind.
*- "So, since when are u and Rocco best friends?"
She asked me, grabbing a water bottle.
*- "Well, we've been best friends for about 5 years already."
I smiled at the thought that we had already been through five years together.
*- "That is a pretty long time!"
She smiled and stared at me.
*- "What about you? Any best friend, or  partner?" She looked down and smiled.
*- "It is a long story...''
I looked at her weirdly, but I smiled back not wanting to look like I was judging her.
Brooke entered the room again with a sarcastic smile.
*- " What is it, baby?"
I asked knowing that something happened.
*- "So, I got told to go on a business trip to Miami this next week."
I rolled my eyes.
*- "You literally started vacations a week ago and had a whole damn month. Are you serious?"
She grabbed my hand and pouted.
*- "Baby I'm sorry! But you know how important it is for me to go to these meetings."
I rolled my eyes again and annoyed answered.
*- " Fine, Leah can stay at my place if she wants to."
She smiled and quickly answered.
*- "That would be great. Although, I will be starting to work on Monday."
Woah, work?
*-"There is still no problem."
I smiled and literally gave her a flirty look. I'm pretty sure she was looking back the same way.
*- "Then I'm so, so down."
Brooke cleared her throat.
*- "Alright flirty messes, I have to head off and do my suitcases. So, you guys can go ahead and go to the gym or whatever. I will leave you a copy of the apartment key so you guys can come over whenever."
I washed my cup where my shake was in and went to the bathroom and came back.
*- "Alright, who's taking you to the airport?"
I asked grabbing some homemade pineapple juice from the fridge.
*- "I have to call and ask at what time does my flight leave to see."
I spilled my juice on my shirt.
*- "Oh goddammit, Jay!"
I took off my shirt aggressively and grabbed a paper towel to wipe off the stickiness of the juice off my chest and stomach. I accidentally look at Leah and she is gazing literally over my body. So knowing me, I decide on bothering her a little.
*- '' Like what you see, cupcake?"
I smirked at her and Brooke couldn't hold in her laugh and a playful punch on my arm.
*- "That is actually what I'm trying to figure out. You seem to have such a great body and posture. It's kinda hot."
We both smirked and Brooke gasped.
*- "Stop flirting in front of me! Gross!"
I laughed and hugged her.
*- "Well I mean, your cousin is pretty hot."
She punched me again and looked annoyed, I picked her up and hugged her tight.
*- "Alright, alright. Go get ready and bring me a shirt please. I have to go work out. It's about to be 7:50"
I put her down and let her go to the room and pick up my shirt.
*- "Leah, are you going to go with her?"
She screamed from her room.
*- ''Can I tag along?"
Leah asked me with a serious face.
*- "Yeah, no problem with me!"
I smiled and winked. She smiled and stared at me with a smirk. Not looking away from me she answered.
*- "Yeah, I'm going with her."
Brooke comes out with my favorite t-shirt that I always left at her house because she liked it too and she wore it to sleep, going out and just being around. I put my shirt on and kissed her on the cheek.
*- "Well, let me know if you need me to take you, Mami."
*- "My flight leaves at 12:30 supposedly, could you please come and pick me up?"
*- "Sure thing, babe. I'll be here when I'm done at the gym."
She hugged me tight.
*- "You ready to go?"
I asked Leah and she nodded. I kissed Brooke's forehead and headed off with Leah.

*At the car*

*-"Here, let me open your door."
I opened her door and smiled.
*-" Shit, a hottie and a gentlelady. If you aren't my baby mama then I don't think no one is for me, just saying."
She smiled and I laughed closing her door and walking over to mines.
As I was going to open my door, she opened it from the inside.
*- "Well aren't you a cutie."
I said and smiled. I closed the door and started my car.
*- "This is a nice fucking car, Jay."
I smiled and took off.
*- "Thank you, love. It's the product of hard work."
She looked at me and I could feel her sight eating me up.
*- "I like that. You are a very, very sexy woman, clearly with tremendous values, funny as fuck, a total flirt, and you are a hard worker. Is there something you can't do?"
I giggled and answered back.
*- "Well, when my parents died I had to take care of myself and my sister. So, I decided to just live for us. I promised myself that I would have what I wanted, whenever I wanted. I am a sergeant in the navy and my sister is currently finishing her senior year in high school. We live well, we are good, we have whatever we need, and we both have good-paying jobs."
She was clearly shocked or something cause she was not answering.
*- "I... I am so sorry about your parents."
*- "It's fine, mama. If it happened it was because it needed to happen. I miss them, a lot. But, I can't bring them back."
She stood quiet.
*- "Hey, I don't eat people, you know? You can talk about anything."
*- "Oh, yeah. Sorry... Uhm, so you're a sergeant in the navy?"
*- '' Yes ma'am."
*- "That is awesome. But, how old are you?''
I laughed.
*- " I am 24. You?"
*- "No way!! You're 24!?"
I laughed and parked the car.
*- "Yeah, I'm 24!"
*- "I'm 23."
I laughed loudly.
*- " There is no fucking way you are 23! You look like you're like 18!"
We both laughed and got down.

*In the gym*