viii

gun had distanced himself away from vit more and more.

gun was walking to his dorm when he heard heavy footsteps behind him, like someone was running.

"gun, gun..." vit said, out of breath as he placed his hands on his knees.

gun quickly tried to unlock the door to get away from the boy.

"gun, wait." vit said, obviously in a sad tone.

gun turned around, looking at the ground.

"why have you been ignoring me? we don't hang out like we used to anymore did i do something wrong just tell me-" vit said, but he got cut off by mark opening the door of gun's dorm.

"baby, who's this? your friend?" mark asked, tilting his head as he was standing with sweatpants on and a white t-shirt, resting his head on the doorframe.

"oh, so this is why you've been ignoring me.." vit said, sighing before he walked away.

gun just went inside the dorm, taking off his shoes and his hoodie, placing his keys on the counter as he went to the bathroom.

gun stripped from his clothes, taking a cold shower, to the point he was shivering.

once he had finished he threw on some pajamas, sitting on the couch as he put some headphones in his ears, playing some loft beats as he read a book.

mark sat next to gun, pulling him in his arms.

gun felt happy, but why did he feel like mark did this only to hurt him again?

mark placed a soft kiss on gun's forehead.

he had wondered why he hadn't liked such a beautiful human being, he didn't realize just how much gun meant to him until now.

and he was going to do everything for gun just to make him realize how much he loved him.

"mm, how about i make dinner tonight, what would you like to eat?" mark asked gun, taking a headphone out of the older boy's ear.

gun rested his head on mark's chest, tilting his head, thinking.

"maybe just some spaghetti?" gun asked.

"sounds good, i'll get straight to it." mark said before getting up and making the pair dinner.

gun was so in love.
and so was mark.
little giggles.
little laughs.
smiles.