Jacksepticeye & Fem Reader

This is for my friend cookie12356. Here's something to cheer you up with.

I came home with tears fresh in my eyes. I grabbed a tub of ice cream, and a few bars of chocolate before I jumped onto my couch with a blanket. I turned on the tv and found my favorite show on.

Half way through the ice cream and a bar into the chocolate, my phone went off. Pausing the show, I looked at it to see my best friend calling me.

Answering the call, "Hey, Jack... How are you today?"

"I felt a disturbance in the force. Everything ok?" Jack replied.

"Yeah, I'm ok," I answered.

"Is there a reason why I hear your voice cracking? What did he do?!" Jack exclaimed.

"He... He broke up with me," I replied with tears forming in her eyes again.

"Ok I know how to handle this. I'll be over in a few minutes," Jack said before hanging up.

"I-I need to wash up," I mumbled to myself as I threw my phone onto the couch and ran to my room.

I ran to my room, threw my closet all over my room to find an acceptable outfit to wear. I found a black and gray long sleeve shirt, an overall dress and a pair of black converse shoes. I hurried to the bathroom to clear my face of the dried tears.

A knock sounded at the door as I looked myself over in the mirror. Nodding my head, I went to answer the door. Once I opened the door, I saw my friend in his own merchandise.

"Good, at least you don't look like you've cried too much," Jack said making me roll my eyes, a small smile lighting up my face. "Ready to go chase the blues away?"

"Yeah. What do you have in mind?" I asked Jack as I locked my front door and followed him to his car.

"Well, I was thinking about the usual places like the arcade and my place to relax," Jack opened the passenger door for me.

I curtsied before going into the car. Smiling a little, Jack closed the door and went to the driver's seat and we took off. He put my jams on the radio as we traveled across town to the only arcade. Already smiling, we reached the small family owned arcade. As we entered the dimmed building, the noise of laughter and the machines filled our ears.

"How may I help you two?" the shop owner asked.

"Trying to help cheer my friend up. Got anything special?" Jack asked the owner.

"I do have a small stuffed animal that a couple left for someone to have," the owner had the two follow him as he made it to the counter for the prizes.

Seeing a small tiger stuffed animal waiting on the side of the counter, my eyes lit up as that is one of my favorite animals. The owner grabbed the tiger and slid it over to me.

"Here you go. I hope everything gets better for you sweetie," the owner said as he stepped back from the counter.

"Thanks sir," I said as I hugged the small tiger to my chest.

"Ready for the games?" Jack put his arm around my shoulders and steered me to the arcade machines.

Seeing the different games, like pac-man, random shooting games, ski ball, and some racing games to name a few. Being a fan of the driving games, I went over there first. Having a fun time playing against Jack, the time just slipped away.

A few hours passed, Jack pushed me out of the arcade and to the car. Knowing the route to Jack's house I anticipated for the random but funny videos we were going to make. Thinking about the past times I went over to his house, many consisted of putting make up on each other or trying different drinks or jelly beans, I chuckled to myself.

Reaching his house, I raced him to his door even though I knew he had the key the entire time. He smiled as he opened the door and stepped into his house. He led me to his video room where he makes his YouTube videos. He left me there to get snacks and drinks for the both of us. Coming back, he smiled a little when he saw that I had his headset on with one of his Septic Eye's in my laps.

"Take those head phones off and come over here," Jack sat on the floor by the door.

Bringing the little stuffed eye with me, I sat across from him on the floor. He pulled out the little make up box that all YouTubers had but never tell about and my face lit up.

"Now, do you want to do this blind folded or with eyes opened?" Jack asked as he held up a blind fold.

"Let's go no blind fold and surprise me," I said as I closed my eyes and held the Septic Eye to my chest.

"That's ok with me," Jack said as he pulled out the different make up and brushes he had.

Closing my eyes, I let Jack put whatever make up he wanted on me. A few minutes later, Jack stopped.

"You can open your eyes now," Jack said as he lifted a mirror.

I open my eyes to see myself in cute e-girl make up. Bright pink blush adorned my cheek bones and the tip of my nose, Jack had added a black heart under my right eye with eye liner and a light shade of brown eye shadow.

"Wow thanks Jackipoo," I said in my child like voice as I hug Septic Eye to my chest.

"I thought you would have forgotten the childhood nickname," Jack chuckled under his breath.

"Sorry. Anyways, thanks for cheering me up after he did that," I smiled sadly.

"Hey no more sadness. It's his fault for removing something great and beautiful as yourself from his life," Jack said as he squished my cheeks between his hands.

"Ok, ok. No more thoughts about him. Only happy memories with my close friends," I smiled brightly at Jack.

"That's the spirit. Tomorrow want to hang out with me and the gang?" Jack asked as he sat back.

"Spend a day with you, Mark, Wade and Bob? How can I not say no to that!! It's been too long," I smiled and tackled Jack into a hug. "Thanks again for getting me out that darkness."

Thanks for reading the first official chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Recommendations are free to send. I'll see you guys soon.