chapter.1. New Friends And Bullied?!

*Beep Beep Beep* I sit up straight away and almost smash my alarm clock as you can see I'm not a morning person.
I grab a fluffy towel and walk to my bathroom I strip from my pjs and garments and step into the warm shower I have lots of soaps to choose from so I choose lavender I wash my body and hair and step out of the shower and wrap the small fluffy towel around my body. I put my bra and panties on I don't wear thongs cause I'm not a skank! I put on some black jeans and a UK shirt I dry my long brown hair and since I have long lashes all I need to do is add some mascara and chap stick I add my makeup and my book bag then I slide my phone into my pocket as my mum yells "Ur gonna be late sweetie!" I run down the huge stair case grab a piece of toast as I race out the door and start running to school I trip on the way into my new school and look over and see a bunch of slut looking girls with there boyfriends and there all laughing at me I look up and see that a tall black haired girl with green eyes is helping me up I get up and smile "Hi it's my first day" I say "Cool I'm Mimi Scaper you?" She says and smiles back at me she has perfect teeth! "Oh I'm Kiara Hartley!" She smiles again and leads me to a group of her friends "Kiara Heartly Alaina Cuper " she says as I smile at her then I see her start to talk again "Kiara Heartly MY BOYFRIEND Axel Lubsgig" she starts talking again "Oh and Kiara this is Jesse Conor" I am still laughing about the MY BOYFRIEND thing and I look up and say "Hello Jesse Conor!" I say smiling he was quite cute! "hey" he mumbles "So where are you from?" They all say at the exact same time as we walk in to school I start laughing so hard then I see a boy walk up to me and say "Hey ugly bitch" And I glare at him from anger "Oh the short baby is mad!" He says I quickly grab his shirt and kick him in the balls "OH YOU BITCH!" He screams and I get pushed to the wall and punched I feel the punching stop and see Jesse fighting the boy now and I see the principal "JESSE MY OFFICE NOW!" He yells I feel bad and scream "WAIT SIR!!" I say "yes Ms.heartly?" He says because he doesn't know my first name "It was me I started it a boy called me a ugly bitch and I got mad and he said oh the short baby is mad and I grabbed his shirt and kicked him where the sunshine never kicks and he pushed me to the wall and punched me over and over and Jesse saved me by fighting him." I say while I'm rubbing my stomach the principal lets Jesse off the hook and takes the boy to his office in a fast pace. "Sorry" I mumble and they all smile and say "It's fine your a good fighter! oh you to Jesse" they take me to the nurses office and she helps me and let's me go home. I tell my parents what happened and I go to sleep because I don't feel well.

*Jesse's Pov*
The principal let me off the hook and me and my friends take Kiara to the nurses office and she gets helped and is told to go home and she did . Axel grabbed me and pulled me to the end of the hallway saying "Dude you like her!" I look at him and look at the floor "I-I do like her" I am able to say "Well great choice man!" He says laughing "HEY U HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" I yell and Mimi runs over and says "AXELLLLL" And she slaps him lightly "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" I laugh and say "Axel said dude you like Kiara to
me and I said yeah I do like her and he said well good choice man! And I yelled that." I say then I look at her and she's not mad any more she's laughing! "You like Kiara?" She says "Ok I thought Axel was talking about cheating on me!" She says after she finishes laughing "Ok well I hope she ends up liking you to!" She says and I look at the floor wondering if she will ever like me...

*Author Note
Hey guys I did my first chapter I really hope you like it! And btw Kiara is ok she just didn't feel well after that fight and went to bed also the boy that hurt her was expelled and Jesse likes her and so does she! Well I'll shut up now see Ya!!