Starbucks And A Scream?!

Authors note : ERR MER GOD 63 READS?! THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH! <3 I Love All My Readers So Much And I'm So Happy To Say I'll Keep Updating! Love You All!! <3

Kiara
It's been to weeks since I've been living in Jesse's house I call him marshmellow cause he's so adorable when he eats he's like a hamster!

I sleep in the guest room , I sold my parents house because I heard that they moved to London and started a new life so I sold it.

Me and Jesse might be starting a YouTube channel soon like vlogs and stuff.

I got up out of my bed the first time in the last to weeks , I walked into the bathroom and headed straight into the shower I rinsed off and got straight out I put on some sweat pants and a Beatles Tee-.

"JESSE CAN I USE YOUR BIKE TO GET TO STAR BUCKS???" I said I heard a door open and Jesse said "Well only if you buy candy!!" He yelled and I laughed I walked outside and got his bike.

I started riding to Starbucks and I got stuck at a light a car pulled up next to me and it was playing the Beatles! I started dancing and doing the step I saw the light for riders/walkers say Go! And I got on Jesse's bike and road into Starbucks "MISS NO BIKES!" I heard I turned around and gave a death potato glare to the cashier.

I bought my drinks (and of course candy) And I road home.

"IM HOME!" I screamed I heard running and a "WOOOOOO" From Jesse and I laughed again he made
me so happy and made me laugh so much! And for some reason I had this weird feeling when I talked to him...

But then I heard a small scream from a little girl outside I ran out and saw...

AUTHOR NOTE : CLIFF HANGER (Hangs a hanger on a toy cliff because can't find any real cliffs) Oh btw JESSE IS NOT INVOLVED WITH THE LITTLE GIRL THING!! WHY WONT WATTPAD LET ME MAKE BOLD WORDS ANYMORE AGH SORRY ITS SO SHORT ITS LIKE MIDNIGHT SOWWY :( Love you WattPad again thanks for 63 reads! <3