In Love??

Jessie's POV
I felt so bad for Kiara today and she was so beautiful! She's so sweet kind adorable and beautiful and she never cries when bullied only when hurt and she tries to stay happy. " Wait am I in 'LOVE'?!" I said I hope my parents don't wake up.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I slam my alarm clock and get up.
I hear yelling from downstairs.
"JESSE GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE!" I hear oh no... I forgot it's been 4 weeks since mum left me and him.
"Yeah Dad?" I said and looked around... Wait wine bottles? Vodka? Beer? I look around more and see broken bottles every where then I look at my dad... "DAD ARE YOU SMOKING WEED?!" I screamed "YOU WORTHLESS BITCH I CAN DO WHAT EVER THE FUCK I WANT!"

I stand still and stare at my dad. "I know b-but it's illegal" I stutter "NO ITS NOTTTTTTTT" My dad slurs. I look behind me and the house is a mess . When I try to look around my dad walks up punches me in the stumach and throws a wine bottle at me. It shatters and I run out of the house.

I'm crying what if one of my friends sees me a GUY crying? Will they U friend me? Will they bully me? I realize I'm in a forest... I hear foot steps and I get ready to attack I don't look to see who's coming I just attacked them first thing and put there hands behind there back. I looked up to see this person and I see Kiara with puffy red eyes and she's crying? I quickly let go and try to
ask her what's wrong but she stops me.

"Y-Your Head... And Arm..." She whispers I turn around and get ready to run I hear her open something and sit down I turn around and she plops me down by pulling my foot. "H-Hey!" I say then I regret it because she's helping me I watch as she takes the glass out of my arm and she seals my cuts. She helps me up and sniffs.

"N-Now W-W-What H-Happened?" She sniffed I looked at her and sat down near a tree she sat to.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone?" I ask she nods and sniffs more woah she was really crying before she came here.
"I woke up about an hour ago and my dad was yelling. My mum left us about 4 weeks ago. I went downstairs and he was drinking beer I looked around and saw all kinds of beers I saw vodka all kinds of wines and I saw my dad s-smoking weed." I said she looked at me.

"I'm Sorry..." She said "You can stay at my house." She sniffed "I should tell you why I'm crying..." She started crying harder then soon stopped "I woke up about 3 hours ago and I heard yelling slapping kicking and screaming I ran downstairs and saw my dad abusing my mummy she was crying I tried to help but then he stopped ran out and said "Your all worthless I'm leaving" He said which brought me to tears my mom went to her room and packed up she slammed the door and j-just left. I'm all alone now!"

She cried I got up and hugged her as hard as I could she cried into my shoulder I didn't care. She soon stopped and looked at me. "Thanks... can you live at my house cause I'm alone and your 18 I can't live on my own yet still have a year." She said I was about to say something until she jumped up and put her arms around my neck and kissed me. She was still crying I thought to myself I realized what she was doing and I kissed her back she quickly got off and blushed. "Yeah I'll live with you." I said and kissed her.

Authors note
Hey guys!! I'm sorry I haven't updated in SOOO long! I did though and I thought this chapter would have some romance so here! XD Well I better go bye guys!

Vote

Comment

Follow!

Oh and of course read it XD

❤️ Skittles