DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, Businesses, Places, Events, and Incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are entirely coincidental.

________________________________________________________

𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐. Words are prancing. Books are breathing. The heavens are grinning down on you. Be forewarned - in this Academy, stories are alive.

Venice Wisteria is met with a fate that will change the trajectory of her entire life forever. Unconsciously aware of what she's gotten herself into, she indirectly fell into the trap of the inevitable fate.

Wrio Hudson, the head captain of the Golds team and supposedly unfazed as ever, felt as if his entire life was shaking the moment he intertwined paths with Venice. As the head captain of the strongest team in the Academy, a heavy responsibility lies in his hands. A heavier one when Venice is involved, and a piece of their past comes back to haunt them.

Together with Venice, Wrio, and the rest of the Golds are journeying towards various stories, tales, myths, chronicles, and even history. One by one, they enter worlds they've never been to before and live different lives with only a flip of a page and by weaving a thread called life.

Careful now. Their world depends on each flip of the page you make.