Not Your Typical Cinderella Story

They said I was lucky. They said I was a whore. They said so much things that I didn't care to give any attention it. Well I just did but that is not case. I know I am lucky to have Nate as my boyfriend but they don't know the fact that I was loosing him.

Hi I'm Veronica Evans, 17 turning 18 in a few months, a senior, has a step sister, step mother, step brother, dead mom, and a missing father. Yes I said missing. You'll know what happened why his "missing" if you'll continue to support this story. But first lets continue my "short life story"

I'm studying at this private school as I am leaving with my step mother and her children. I do all the cleaning the chores everything that they need I do. I have to tell you that where we're leaving is really my house not there's. my father left it for me. But I was put on the care of my step mother till I was mature enough or so called 18 (legal age) there were things that was kept from. Why was my father reported to be MIA and never been found and just declared dead? Why?

Lets leave that as that. My life started to change when this new kid arrived. Yes he was charming. Yes he looked different and sounds different. There was something with him that I just can't put my booger on it. Yes I said booger.

The time when Nathan Andrews appeared.

-----------

Hi guys! This story just got in my head when I was in the shower. Yes really. I was in the shower when I thought of this story. So I hope you guys like it. Vote and Comment and Read. :) please and thank you.

If I got 10 reads and Comments in 1-2weeks I'll continue the story and share to the wattpad world but if not ill just keep it to myself tihi not being selfish but y'know.

Thanks again! :) support please? Vote, tweet about it or something. :) comments are most appreciated! :)

Follow me on twitter: @METAtarsus

-coco ❤❤👌👌😍😍☺☺😊😊