Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

"No! Don't!" I yelled trying to make Joshua to get down from the wall. Wall?! Yes wall! He has this things he get his mom to buy him. Gadgets that makes me go crazy! "Josh! Come on! You have to get ready for school!"

"Never!!!" Jumping off the wall. Ok. What's the point to say never if you're getting off the wall then? Damn it! Where is he now? That little.

"Joshua!" I shouted.

"Vicky!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed.

"Yeah?" I shouted back while looking under the sofa. Damn. That kids to good for me. "Joshua?!" Still looking under hoping he might show up stopping to see feet and the other tapping impatiently.

"Vicky!" It shouted making me jump and hit the coffee table. I groaned as I hit it. "Dammit" I muttered.

"Vicky!!!! Where's my silver top?" It demanded

"What silver top?" Asking as I stood rubbing my head that hit the table.

"My silver glittery with letters top!" Demanded again.

"Cas," I started to walk out of the lounge. "You have 100 'silver glittery with letters tops'." I said as she followed me up the stairs her arms over her chest as she looks at me with a furrowed brows. Annoying.

"No I only have one!" She stated. Ah ok. Whatever. I sighed as I entered her room. "Come on I'll help you find it." Giving way for her to enter first.

"Look I don't have time to 'look'." She said as air quoted the word look. "I have things to do." Walking to the bathroom.

"Like?" I brought my left eyebrow up and my annoyed face showed.

"Doing my hair!" She yelled from the bathroom.

"Wow." I mouthed. I went through her wardrobe. The whole things! Dammit! She had 100 silver tops. I don't even know what she was talking about! And believe me, I know every top she owns. I sighed not knowing what I was looking for. So getting frustrated as I need to get Josh to get dress for school and get myself to school as well. I took a random top and walked out of her walk in closet. Looking around the room and saw her sitting on top of her bed just tapping on her phone. I rolled my eyes as I approach her "Here." Handed her the top no emotions at all as I was pissed. She looked at me slowly, looked at the top and grabbed it and just threw it to the side. Stood up and left the room. By now it's nothing to me, really. But it pisses me of sometimes. I'm use to it but if Joshua and her does it together it just pisses me.

I found him by the time the bus was infront of the house. Dragging him gave me 20 more minutes to get done.

"Vicky!?!" Matilda shouted. Hehe. No she's not Matilda. She's actually my step mother. What does she want now. Sighing. "Yes?" I shouted.

"Where's my morning coffee and tea?" She asks. Coffee and tea in the morning seriously she's really nuts to try what she thinks is cool.

"It's at your nightstand." I said. Seriously is she blind.

"What're you still doing here!" She yelled getting down the stairs.

"Just finished the morning chores." I said. She was now leaning on the stairway looking at me boredly. What does she want now.

"I am not wasting any money on you to not get good grades be lazy and mop around the house Veronica."

Oh god she's drunk. Early in the morning. Really? This woman is crazy!

I jut looked at her not wanting her to get mad at me.

"What're you staring at?!" Stepping on another stair "get out!" She pointed to the door. As much as I hated to be there well I gotta run away from crazy woman everyday right? Hahaha. Turning my heel to get to the door as I opened the door she yelled something and I don't give a damn about it. I'm out. I'm free! For now. I went to the side where my car was parked a buggy. This buggy was my dad's. he restored it for me and I'm keeping it away from harm. I make sure that the oils are good yeah I may not know a lot about cars but my dad thought how to change the oil and water and check the air but what I'm really lucky about is that this baby never broke down on me.