Chapter 3:

Chapter 3:

Everything was booming. Everything was adrenaline kicker. I can feel everything pumping in me.

"Alright. All you have to do is-"

"I know how to friggin drive." I cut him off.

"Alright won't argue with the lady behind the wheel." Winking at me I looked at the other car beside me. "Ready to roll?" I asked

"Oh hell yeah!" She answered nodding her head eagerly. I wasn't sure what her name was but I think it started with the letter N? I shrugged the thought away and smiled at her looking back at the road. There was a guy standing right in the middle of this car I'm riding and the other girl's. he was holding what I see is his underwear.

"Alright ladies." He shouted. "Start your engines!"

The roar of the engine letting my blood go wild or is it because of the alcohol. I don't care! I'm having a great dam fun! And no fucking Daniel Michael Barker to ruin it!

"3!"

He started the countdown as everyone else joined.

"2!"

"1!"

"GO!!"

Bang!

I pressed my foot to the accelerator gently before pushing it down harder. Yeah go you butch you think you can win? Guess again!

I'm so queen of the world!

Everything was going well and perfect when Michael's doings flashed back everything went wrong from there. I hate you Michael! I hate you! You don't deserve me! I don't deserve you! Go to hell you bastard! You cheating asshole!

Hooooooonk!!!

Snapping my head to my right remembering that I was in a race that I was in a race! God damn it!

TRUCK!

-----

Done chapter. Sorry it is hard to think of an accident that will make a long chapter. It's hard. Really it is. Yeah this is a short chapter but I did try to make it longer but this is only a flashback anyway. :) hehe. Hopecha like it :) haha. Vote and comment please. :) thank you. Oh oh fan as well thanks :)