four

Well the boys arrived. It was me Nash, Cam, Matthew, Cater,and Taylor. Nash tells everyone to get in a circle and we do. Cater takes out five full bottles of beer. Nash hands one to everyone but himself.

"Drink up!" He yells

Everyone starts digging in but me.

"I don't drink" I say

"Who cares, do it or we'll force you" Taylor snaps at me. He was always the meanest. And I hate him the most too.

I opened it and take a sip, it was horrible, but they keep making me take more and more. Cater even brings out five more. And they made me drink up every last drop. Nash takes a couple sips from his this time but then makes me drink the rest of his. Same with Matthew. I've had four beers now and I'm not felling good at all. But at the same time I feel like partying. I get up at start walking around even tho I don't know were I'm going and Nash gets up too, putting on music. I begin dancing while everyone stairs at me. I a bunch of whistles, and hoots from the guys. I didn't know it at the time but I was there for their pleasure. Matthew starts to dance against me and I didn't even care. It didn't last long tho, because he was pushed off by Nash. Who then took his place.

"Back off Matt, you know I already called her"

Called me? Seriously, you can't just call some one and make them yours.

"Hey, you said we'd all get are turn with her and you know that" Matt argued.

"Well I changed my mind, she's all mine"

"Whatever man" Matthew says leaving the house.