Chapter 5

Lila's pov

Lila's pov

I woke up, did my morning routine and headed downstairs to see Keith eating on the counter. "Where's mom?" I asked leaning against the counter. "Oh she's at a grocery store".  I nodded as I get a plate with mac and cheese I ate it and put it in the sink. "Hey I'll be out with a friend, you're okay here alone?". " and who'll that be?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "I met him at the museum yesterday. Remember the guy who I was sitting next to?" "Oh yeah, he looks familiar" "well he's one of the IT cast, Bill is his character" "whatever, what if that guy is going to kidnap you? You can't trust people like that" Keith has always been over protective to me. He is now 21 and he's like my own big brother. I know he's just cares for me but sometimes it annoys me. But I still love him for that. He's always been there for me. "Bruh he's only 17 and he can't do such thing" I stated "fine, but be careful. If he did something that hurts you, l'm gonna kick his ass" he said I rolled my eyes and went to the living room. I sat on the couch and watch on Netflix. Keith followed and sits next to me. "You like him, don't you?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows. I blushed at his question, I turned towards him. "We've just met and I barely know him" "sure" he smirked turning his head towards the tv.

A couple of hours later. I checked my phone and it's now 2:30 pm. I saw Keith asleep beside me. Just then my phone lit up by a text message from Jaeden.

Imessage

Jaeden💩

I'll pick you up in 30

Lil💞

  I don't even know what to wear

Jaeden💩

Just wear something comfortable.

Lil💞

Well okay then

Jaeden💩

HI LIL!!

Omg

Lil💞

Uhh hi?

Jaeden💩

JAEDEN'S BEEN TALKING ABOUT YOU ALL DAY AND IT'S FRICKIN ANNOYING.

BYE I'M GONNA GET KILLED!

Lil💞

Oh wow.

Bye?

Jaeden💩

Sorry. That was Wyatt.

Lil💞

Wyatt?!! The noodle head?!

AS IN THE WYATT OLEFF?!!

Jaeden💩

Yes

Lil💞

OMG TELL HIM I LOVE HIM AHHHHH! IANOWT has been my favourite on NETFLIX!!!

Jaeden💩

Wow. I've been replaced

Lil💞

Anyways

So you're talking about me huh? 😉😌

What did you tell him about me?

Jaeden💩

About how beautiful you are??

Erased

No I didn't.

I didn't tell him anything about you

Lil💞

Ouch. That hurts

Erased

Welp Okay then.

Jaeden💩

You have 10 minutes left to get ready lil get your ass UPPPP!!!!

Im on my way to your house

                        Lil💞

                        Okay, geez

                        Bye, see ya

                     Later

Jaeden💩

Bye Beautiful!

Erased

Bye lil!

Read at 2:40pm