Chapter 1: The Opportunity

*knocks on the door*

Mom: Get up Y/N your gonna be late

Y/N: Ugh im getting up. 

*the thought of me having to go to the school yet another day is horrible, I get up take a shower throw on my favorite boot cut ripped light denim jeans a georgia bulldogs sweatshirt and some chestnut brown timbs throwing my hair in a bun and head down the stairs* 

Mom: Alright when your late dont think im gonna write you a note to school

Y/N: Well good morning to you too mother

*i eat my breakfast and check my phone on instgram and twitter*

Y/N: *screams*

Mom: Girl! whats wrong with you? 

Y/N: Diggy Simmons is officially here! He is officially in GEORGIA! 

Mom: Child...*rolls eyes* 

Y/N POV

*my mom can look at me crazy all she wants but it doesnt matter because i am within hours of seeing Diggy Simmons, THE DIGGY SIMMONS in live concert here in Georgia at the Fox Theatre, Nothing can ruin my day* 

Mom: Y/N!!!

Y/N: Yes? 

Mom: ummmm stop day dreaming and head out your gonna be late

*I head out the door and to good ole Grove*

I pull up to school and great my best friend Chelesa. 

Y/N: Hey girl Are you excited for tonight? 

Chelesa : Yes of course girl the question is are you ready for tonight? 

* Chelesa was a huge jetsetter too but not as big as me I was in love with diggy simmons. yes i know im a fan girl not one of those crazy fan girls that like will kill any girl that would come in contact with him but like one of those leave a cute comment every once in a while and have him hanging on my wall*

3:10 *bell rings* I am literally moments away from meeting the one and only diggy simmons