Chapter 2: The Opportunity prt 2

*As school bell rings me and Chelesa runs to my car and head to the mall we have to find something cute to wear tonight of course*

*walking in the mall*

Chelesa: Lets go to H&M, then Forever 21, and 

Both: MAC! * we giggle* 

* we shop and shop and find some cute items, now that i releazie i never explain how i looked, well im dark skin around 5'3 i have hips and just the right amount of booty i kinda lack in the boob area lol and i have long hair but i mostly wear it flexi rods, Chelesa she's brown skin kinda caramel if you will she had long hair and cute it off shes thick and beautiful and about 5'5 in height*

We leave the store and head back to my house not before making a pit stop at a zaxbys by my house, cant party and have fun on an empty stomach as we walk into Zabxys we order and someone comes behind me

Stranger: Hey Y/N

*turns around and see's its my ex boyfriend Chris and his two friends Mike and Dylan* 

Y/N: Hey Chris *rolls eyes*

Chris: Hey bae

Y/N: Not your bae, Hey Mike Hey Dylan 

Mike and Dylan: Hey

Chris: So where you ladies headed?

Y/N : Somewhere your not 

* I get my food and head out the door with Chelesa, ugh i cant stand chris we broke up about 3 months ago after he cheated on me with some girl i gave him 6 months of my life before that he was my first and everything , i know your thinking 6 months such short time but we were friends before that now I cant really stand to be in a room with him* 

*pulls up to my house and head upstairs*

Chelesa: That was awkward back there

Y/N: Yes! hes always doing that like im obligated to be cool with him 

Chelesa: dont let it stress we have a full weekend ahead of us girl tonight diggy concert and tomorrow who knows lol

*chelesa always knew how to cheer me up. I go hop in the shower and change into a all black overalls made of cotton and some block heel boots with a long sleeve lace blouse and my leather jacket over it, I filled in my eyebrows and did a cute Mac Rebel lip and my hair i took out of the bun and left it in a messy straight style, as for chelesa she flipped her bangs and wore some high waisted rip jeans and a black crochet crop blouse and a oversized black caridgan and Mac Fired Up! and some black mary janes. we were both too cute as we went down stairs and headed out the door*