Chapter 04 and if I tell you (The tea)

On a break, the maknae line were eating snacks on the rest area, drawing conclusions.

"Yep, he is oblivious" Beomgyu admits.

"Ah?" Putting his cereal bar aside.

"Well is 50/50" He took a sip from his coffee.

"We should leave them alone" Taehyun gives up.

"Boring... how long will it take for them to talk it out" Kai pouts.

"It's his deal"

"Sorry but I hope it doesn't end up in a romantic relationship" Beomgyu said and both gave him suspicious looks in response.

"I'm just thinking on the group, relationships are complicated enough and our lifestyles... well it can make them worse"

"He has a point" Taehyun concedes.

"No, hiding their feelings is by far worse" Kai said with an impatient tone.

"Hyuka..."

"We all are friends first, supporting each other is what friends do" Kai said refusing to change his mind.

Soobin overhead the conversation and when Yeonjun arrived, it caught him by surprise, he looked him in the eyes and enters the room like nothing had happened.

After one week since he overheard his teammates discussion, his mind got three ideas clear, first, he shouldn't let fear control him; second, he will acknowledge his new, not so new, confused feelings; and third, they all are friends, it'll work out. Nothing has to change, making a big deal of it will just exhaust them, so better keep doing their best day by day.

When the practice ended Soobin went to Yeonjun's side, who was sat on the floor resting his back on the wall, without saying a word Soobin laid down on the floor and rest his head on one of Yeonjun legs.

"Soobinie is tired," Yeonjun started to play with Soobin's ear, as always.

"Yeah"

"You did really well today"

"Thanks, you too"

"Of course, I'm the best"

He looked up to him smiling and said, "Yes, the best dancer and the cutest one" it took him by surprise, for a second, he didn't know what to say.

"I caught you hehehe"

"I see Soobinie got cheeky," he pinched his cheek.

"Ouch!"

The others were afraid to interrupt them, again it felt like they were in another space, but hunger is stronger and Kai was the one talking.

Later, according to their schedule, they went to record something that was about playing competitive games and having fun. When they finished it, Beomgyu was taking selfies while Taehyun and Kai were still playing to bet on who will do the chores at the dorms.

Yeonjun approached Soobin who was resting on a couch, which was part of the set up. He raised his sight out of his phone and asked, "Run out of energy too?" he made space for Yeonjun, "Here sit with me"

Minutes later they both were asleep, but this time, their bandmates drew on their faces and put cute things on their hair before taking photos.

That night, because of that nap, Soobin and Yeonjun were not sleepy, so they decided to watch a movie while the others were in dreamland.

"Soobin ah" He peeks up to his side.

"Yes," he was hugging one of Kai's plushies tightly.

"You're gonna have nightmares"

"Stop making fun of me"

"Why do you even choose a scary movie?

"I didn't want you to get bored"

"There's no way that would happen"

"We have different tastes"

"I know, but don't think about it too much," he rested his head on Soobin's shoulder and shyly the other tried to meet Yeonjun's eyes.

"Did you fell in love with me now?"

Soobin smiles anddidn't answer, too bad when he turned to watch the tv he got scared, Yeonjunavoid laughing aloud forcing his lips shut and hugged Soobin.