Chapter 07 the things that keep me warm (Truth)

The things were becoming calmer on their minds. They learned to live with the intrusive thoughts who came time to time. Continuously, they both timidly stole each other's glances, the others pretended not to notice it, it was embarrassing looking at them being like teenagers.

Photoshoots and recordings were fun enough to distract them too, once in a while those things didn't feel like responsibilities. It was fun to dress different outfits and see the setup for them.

It was a little late, so Yeonjun decides to finish his solo practice, he told the members ahead about it, this time his dancing was a good spirit one. Probably it was because of his talk with Huening Kai and how the things were with Soobin. He remembers that talk on the changing room after one tv stage performance.

"Hyung, stop chickening out"

"Huh?"

"Stop being a coward"

"I already understand, but why are you saying it?"

"Soobinie hyung at least confessed to you, what did you do? Just teased him"

"Not all are that brave" He couldn't help to smile thinking on how red was Soobin when he said those words.

"Eww"

"Brat"

"Just go full lovey dovey when there's no cameras around. Once he is in another world with you, he doesn't react the same way"

"I..."

"Yep you didn't notice, too deep in love"

"Hey! that's" He tried to punch him but Kai jumped laughing.

"Just try hyung, you have nothing to lose"

Since that day, he did it and had the best days in months, it was so easy, Huening Kai was right, he got shy by didn't avoid his touch. Of course, there were days that his teasing got out of his hands and even he panicked, but Soobin's nervous laugh reassured him.

He collected his things and went to the terrace of the company's building, when he arrived, he saw the back of his favorite person. The air felt fresh, he quietly got closer to give him a scare but with each step his heartbeat started to race. For the first time in months, all his thoughts were in the same place.

You can talk to me...

Little payback for calling me ugly

I thought you weren't into sweets

Yes, the best dancer and the cutest one

I didn't want you to get bored

Just thinking in you fainting again gave me a scare, more than the stupid movie we saw

I just want to ease those worries

Date me

Remembering those words lead him to be right beside him and took his hand, Soobin looked at him flustered but stayed there.

"You didn't have to wait for me"

"I know, that's why I was here... I thought" Yeonjun holds his hand and Soobin asked, "Are you into sweets now? sorry that was stupid..."

"I don't think so, no more stupid than me"

He turns to see him, "What do you mean?"

"Are you really that oblivious?"

"Hey!" Yeonjun dragged him to leave the place, "C'mon better head out"

"Hyung!"

Almost all the lights of the building were off, Yeonjun took advantage of that and pull Soobin to him and with his free hand pressed their foreheads smiling and said, "Is it clear now?"

Soobin caressed Yeonjun's cheek and gave him a shy kiss.

"It's not a joke, right?"

"Soobin ah"

"Don't call me slow!"

"I wasn't going to do that" He laughs.

"I don't believe it"

"Damn it! You are a way too cute for your own good" With his both hands took Soobin's face and gave him a lot of little kisses.

"Waa"

"Ok, ok, c'mon we should leave before the Beomgyu worry calls starts"

Soobin laughed, he was right Beomgyu worries a lot when some of them disappear without a word. They were walking holding hands like kids and Yeonjun stopped to look at Soobin.

"Just in case, yes Soobinie, this night we started dating"

"Stop treating me like that"

"Can't help it" He said it with a sly grin. Soobin thanked him for that.

Weeks passed and the whole deal was endearing to say the least, nothing had changed, maybe there were more serious closeness between them since they were officially lovers but the teammates didn't mind them. If the group was ok and working, there were nothing to worry about.

"Today was too obvious, that's why I put you on your place" He says removing his mic.

"C'mon I already apologize" He pouts.

"Don't put that face, I know you don't regret it"

"Of course, not" Soobin gave him a serious look, which from Yeonjun point of view looked absolutely adorable.

"It was ok, the camera didn't capture it well" Taehyun says trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, Yeonjun hyung was almost out of the frame"

"Shut it you two" Soobin went to reprehend Huening Kai and Taehyun who were laughing at the lover's quarrel, and Beomgyu approached Yeonjun.

"Hyung, can we talk?"

They sit down a little further of the ruckus.

"So?"

"Hyung, do you dislike me?"

"No"

"But you only talk to me when we are in front of cameras"

"Aghh sorry"

"Eh?"

"It's embarrassing but I'm still jealous"

"Jealous?"

"Yes, when I see you being too close to him, I try hard to not do or say something stupid, I'm truly sorry, but I also can't forget that kiss"

"Kiss? Oh, you saw us"

"Yes, I didn't tell him though, he still is a shy and anxious mess, I like it when he panics but I'm not that mean"

"True" he smiles fondly.

"... but I swear I don't hate you"

"Anyways, it was an accident, he tried to surprise me the way you would do it and didn't calculate the distance"

He bursts laughing, "Seriously? such a mess, sorry Beomgyu"

"You don't have to worry, when you are together... you look like you're into your own world"

"Hyuka said the same"

"Because we have a lot of photos of you two" He laughed.

"Waa not fair"

Taehyun comes closer and asked them, "We want to eat meat, are you in?"

"Of course..."

Yeonjun stood up and went to Soobin side, "Soobinie, are you still mad?"

"I need to eat first then I'll answer you"

"Beomgyu?" Taehyun asks.

"Yes?"

"You forgot your phone"

"Thank you"