Chapter 4 Sorrow

NO POV

Jr's eyes slowly opened as he looked around. He realized it was still night. He lied down in his bed, wondering what could have awoken him. And then he heard a faint noise. Being the curious boy he was he decided to find out what it was. 

He slowly got out of bed, making sure not to wake up anyone else. He crept over to his door and left his room. The sound was now more clear to him, making it easier to follow it. He eventually found himself in front of his mom's door. 

Slowly he opened the door and realized what the sound was, it was the sound of crying. When he entered her room he saw Pyrrha asleep, however tears were running down her face. Jr quickly ran over to her bed, go on top, and started shaking her.

Jr: Mom, mom, wake up!

Pyrrha's eyes quickly opened up as her body shot up. She had a look of both fear and sadness on her face. She felt weight on her body and saw Jr sitting on her, with a look of worry.

Jr: Mom, what's wrong? Why were you crying in your sleep? 

Pyrrha wrapped her arms around Jr and pulled him into a tight hug. This caught Jr off guard.

Jr: Mom, what's going on?

Pyrrha let Jr go and took a deep breath. She then looked him right in the eye.

Pyrrha: Sorry, its just that...this was the day your dad died. 

Jr's eyes widened, he then also had a look of sadness. Pyrrha pulled him onto his lap. The two sat together until Jr spoke up again. 

Jr: Hey mom, what happened to the rest of your team.

Pyrrha: From what I heard Nora and Ren joined up with some of my other friends and are now trying to stop the ones who destroyed Vale. 

Jr: Would you want to join them, be a hero of Remnant?

Pyrrha: If I had a choice of life of adventure or raising you I would pick you. Nothing else would bring as much joy as waking up everyday and seeing you.

Jr: Wouldn't you like to see your old team? 

Pyrrha had a smile on her face as she started having flashbacks of her and her friends from Beacon.

Pyrrha: Yeah, I wish I could see them all again. I would love to have introduced you to them all. I would also have loved to see their faces when find out I have a kid. 

The sat together for the rest of the night. Little did Pyrrha know that seen she and her team would come face to face again soon.

There we go Chapter 4 is now complete. I hoped you all enjoyed it. See ya next time!